Can a raptor kill at Rex ark?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Elen Jackson
    Participant

Is it possible for my raptor to kill him? My answer is yes; nevertheless, you should keep in mind that you do not want to simply face tank it. To increase your chances of successfully killing him, you should probably get away and eat something beforehand. You also have the option of using other dinosaurs as bait to get him into a fight with them, after which you can assist the other dinosaurs in killing him.

Can Wyverns damage metal?

No and no. The initial explosion caused damage to metal structures, despite the fact that this was not expected to happen. Not too long ago, I was there as a poison wyvern blew through metal walls with its breath strike.

What can Wyverns damage?

It is ONLY their lightning breath that can cause damage to walls made of wood, stone, or adobe, but my lightning Wyverns can do damage to any of these materials. Their strikes are ineffective, and neither their fire nor their acid breath works either.

What are poison Wyverns good for?

raiding

Can a raptor kill at Rex ark?, Can a raptor kill at Rex ark?, Can Wyverns damage metal?, What can Wyverns damage?, What are poison Wyverns good for?

Can lightning Wyverns break stone?

Stone buildings are immune to their destructive power. Wood, thatch, and maybe a greenhouse are the only materials allowed. However, the wyvern is not your concern at this time.

Are there Wyverns in extinction?

Without transferring, altering, or cheating, there is no way to obtain wyverns, rockdrakes, or reapers on the extinction continent. On extinction, there is no wyvern milk, nameless venom, or reaper glands either. None of these things exist. There are no rockdrake or wyvern nests, and there are no reaper queens either.

What can damage stone ark?

Alpha Predators have the ability to cause damage to Stone Structures.
    Ballista Turret.
    Bosses.
    DodoRex.
    Dunkleosteus.
    Explosives.
    Giganotosaurus.
    Weapons and tools made of metal.

Can turrets damage stone ark?

Only damage dealt by Metal Weapons (5%) is able to be dealt to the Heavy Auto Turret because it is considered a stone construction. Tek Sword (~218%)

Can a raptor kill at Rex ark?, Can lightning Wyverns break stone?, Are there Wyverns in extinction?, What can damage stone ark?, Can turrets damage stone ark?

What Dinos can break stone walls in Ark?

According to legend, trexes, trikes, and anklysaurs were able to. despite the fact that therighthand stated a few days ago that no dinosaurs are capable of breaking through stone walls.

What can kill a Magmasaur?

The Managarmr and the Snow Owl are both excellent options to go with in this game. When engaging in combat at a distance, the Managarmr is an excellent choice because it can use its ice breath to freeze Magmasaur while simultaneously dodging incoming Searing Spits.

Can Spinosaurus destroy stone?

Spinosaurus. Spinos are unable to destroy or navigate their way through stone dino gates. It is best to utilize the same trap for both the giant bear trap and the four entrances. You may catch it easily if you use stone gateways and a flying mount to entice it to the trap.

How many grenades does it take to destroy a stone?

4 grenades
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPd6I87xlEoi-xVR-pvqDJg

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.