Can I marry Derkeethus?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Emmy Mcfarland
    Participant

Can I marry Derkeethus?

In Syrim, Derkeethus is one of the few Argonians who is eligible for marriage. As a follower, he is proficient at Light Armor and Archery when it comes to fighting. He is a candidate for membership in the Blades.

Can you marry Derkeethus in Skyrim?

Derkeethus is the only follower of the Argonian race that may be recruited in Skyrim. Only three other Argonians are available for marriage in the game, and Derkeethus is one of them.

Where does Derkeethus go when you dismiss him?

You rescued him from the darkwater prison where he was being held.

Is Derkeethus immortal?

He is the Argonian follower who is trapped in Darkwater Pass and can be rescued by you. Because of a glitch, even after being liberated, he does not lose his immortality. In a strict sense, he is not an indispensable NPC; rather, he is an immortal alias (I guess that’s the term) of Derkeethus, who ought to cease to exist once the task has been completed.

Can I marry Derkeethus?, Can I marry Derkeethus?, Can you marry Derkeethus in Skyrim?, Where does Derkeethus go when you dismiss him?, Is Derkeethus immortal?

Can I marry Derkeethus?

Can Derkeethus die?

He is immune to harm, and when it comes to combat, he holds his own fairly well. In addition to this, he does not have a lot of things to say. The character Derkeethus is the equivalent of Charon in Fallout 3, and he may be found in Skyrim.

Can you marry Scouts many marshes?

In Windhelm, an Argonian named Scouts-Many-Marshes works as a dock worker for the city. It is possible to find him and his clansmen toiling away at the Windhelm docks. They have made their home within the Argonian Assemblage. He provides instruction for the standard level of light armor. It is possible to marry Scouts-Many-Marshes after accomplishing a duty that he has requested of you.

How many Argonians can you marry in Skyrim?

three

Where is Torbjorn Skyrim?

Windhelm

Can I marry Derkeethus?, Can Derkeethus die?, Can you marry Scouts many marshes?, How many Argonians can you marry in Skyrim?, Where is Torbjorn Skyrim?

Can I marry Derkeethus?

Where do you find an amulet of Arkay?

The amulet can be found in the catacombs beneath Whiterun’s Hall of the Dead, specifically in the room that is furthest to the north.

How much damage does Torbjorn do?

Pools cause 250 damage per second to armor if they are in contact with it. The damage done by pools does not add up; if there are two pools in the same region, only the first one will do damage.

Where is wayward pass in Skyrim?

A passage between two mountains, Wayward Pass may be found to the southwest of Winterhold, to the southeast of Dawnstar, and to the direct south of Alftand. A shrine dedicated to Arkay may be found here, along with one of his amulets and a piece of his iron armor. In this location, you can also discover the one-of-a-kind Ancient Travelers Skull.

How do you open the gate in Ironbind Barrow?

In the room with the pedestal, there is a chain that hangs from the ceiling on the opposite side of the iron gate. This chain will unlock the gate if the helmet is removed by an arrow. The patch version for this chain is 1.5.

Can I marry Derkeethus?, Where do you find an amulet of Arkay?, How much damage does Torbjorn do?, Where is wayward pass in Skyrim?, How do you open the gate in Ironbind Barrow?

Can I marry Derkeethus?

What level is Ironbind Barrow?

How do I get fiery soul trap?

Disenchanting the Steel Battleaxe of Fiery Souls, which can be found in Ironbind Barrow, will grant you access to this item.

How do you open the gate in Silverdrift lair?

There is a door made of iron located to the west that leads to a hallway that leads to a small room that contains two huge urns as well as a boss box that is opened. You can access an area on your right by pulling a chain that is located to the left of the chest.

Is there a Dragon Priest Mask in Silverdrift lair?

At the very end of Silverdrift, there is a dragon who serves as a priest. He didnt drop a mask.

Can I marry Derkeethus?, What level is Ironbind Barrow?, How do I get fiery soul trap?, How do you open the gate in Silverdrift lair?, Is there a Dragon Priest Mask in Silverdrift lair?

Can I marry Derkeethus?

Where can I harvest a wood elf in Skyrim?

On the mountain to the north of Whiterun and to the northwest of Volunruud, you will find a trail of bloodstains. Continue following them until you come to the body of a Wood Elf woman. In addition to that, she possesses one of the Treasure Maps. 172,242 Miraak wrote: Faendal in Riverwood you could kill him and take his blood.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.