Can I start the Dawnguard questline as a vampire?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Elen Jackson
    Participant

Without any issues, you can begin the Dawnguard questline.

Is it possible to kill isran?

Isran is no longer necessary throughout this mission and can be slain. To purchase the new Restoration spells and bolts from Sorine Jurard and Florentius Baenius, use Calm or Pacify on them. They can be killed by doing this repeatedly.

Can I kill all the Dawnguard?

Even though they are optional, Vori, Sceolang, and Bran can also be murdered; nevertheless, as soon as they notice the Dragonborn, they will become hostile. Return to Castle Volkihar once Isran and the others are dead to inform Garan or Fura that the Dawnguard won’t be an issue any more to finish the task.

Do dawnguard attacks stop?

Up until you receive a task to kill the Dawnguard leaders, you complete random quests for the Volkihar. After that, the attacks halt. When they offer you a different one, you can reload and save outside the castle until you obtain the one you need if you’re eager.

Can I start the Dawnguard questline as a vampire?, Can I start the Dawnguard questline as a vampire?, Is it possible to kill isran?, Can I kill all the Dawnguard?, Do dawnguard attacks stop?

Can you join the Dawnguard after becoming a vampire lord?

Can I re-join the Dawnguard after overcoming my vampire lord status? There is no turning back once you accept Harkon’s gift and turn into a vampire lord.

Can you be both a vampire and a werewolf in Skyrim?

There are werewolves in Skyrim. Both becoming a vampire and a werewolf are mutually exclusive. Lycanthropy is automatically eliminated when a person becomes a Vampire Lord, but it is still possible to revert. There are alternative ways to treat lycanthropy as well.

Is there a female khajiit to marry in Skyrim?

It appears that there are no Khajiit who can be married. If you want to marry two men and one woman, there are three Argonians you can choose from. Go to Windhelm without going into too much detail.

Can khajiit crossbreed?

Argonians and Khajits are capable of mating. Image may or may not be lore-friendly, so please be advised. There probably aren’t any half breeds in the Elder Scrolls world. According to how I see it, a pairing’s race is decided by the mother.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.