Can the brotherhood help yes man?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rahima Leigh
    Participant

Yes Man, you should know that the Brotherhood will never offer you direct support. They are, however, open to forming an alliance with the NCR provided Elder McNamara continues to hold power, which is beneficial for you as well if you have a positive relationship with the NCR.

Do you have to kill Mr House for the NCR?

KILL! You are free to take his life; the outcome of the NCR objective won’t be significantly altered in any way.

Is Mr House a dictator?

Incorrect; he is more in the role of a board leader than a tyrant.

Do I have to kill the Brotherhood of Steel for Mr House?

Yes, you do. I don’t like it, but I recognize that it’s a necessary obstacle to overcome. Keep in mind that during the mission I Could Make You Care, the Brotherhood ordered paladins to kill both the Courier and Veronica. This occurred when you were working on the task I Could Make You Care.

Can the brotherhood help yes man?, Can the brotherhood help yes man?, Do you have to kill Mr House for the NCR?, Is Mr House a dictator?, Do I have to kill the Brotherhood of Steel for Mr House?

Can the BoS join Mr House?

You can only form an alliance with the BoS if you are assisting the NCR; if you are participating in the Yes Man mission, you have the option of ignoring them.

Can you ally the Brotherhood with Mr House?

According to the guide, this is not possible since even if you claim that you are Mr. House’s ally, he would still demand that they be eradicated.

Will Veronica leave if I destroy the brotherhood?

Veronica’s decision to leave the Brotherhood of Steel as a companion is precipitated by her becoming Vilified inside the organization. If you choose to destroy the Brotherhood of Steel by using the option for the bunkers to self-destruct, your reputation will fall to Vilified, and Veronica will quit the group regardless of whether or not she opted to leave the Brotherhood when she was working on her companion quest.

How do I get Veronica to leave the brotherhood?

If Veronica does not continue to follow the player character, the player will have to go back in time to a point in the mission before the one in which she has a conversation with the elder after they have recovered the notes, and they will have to tell Veronica they want her to leave in a direct manner (do not suggest for her to stay, and do not allow her to choose for herself).

Can the brotherhood help yes man?, Can the BoS join Mr House?, Can you ally the Brotherhood with Mr House?, Will Veronica leave if I destroy the brotherhood?, How do I get Veronica to leave the brotherhood?

How do I destroy the brotherhood without losing Veronica?

Get to the point where they look up to you as a hero, and then eliminate them all in stealth mode while Veronica is away. In the end, you should act as a wild card for them, which means you should be impartial and not aggressive toward them.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.