Can you beat Caroline and Justine?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Carolina Orozco
    Participant

In Persona 5, the fight against the Secret Boss consists of Caroline and Justine. This fight is exclusive to the New Game Plus mode and cannot be attempted on your initial playthrough of the game. Phase 5.
    CarolinesJustine
    Divine Judgement
    Decree of the Demons

How do you beat the Twins in p5r?

Talk to Caroline in front of the Velvet Room if you want to engage in combat with the twins. This location can be found close to the entrance to Mementos. You are free to engage in battle with them as frequently as you like. Despite this, you are only allowed to claim a single award for each playthrough.

How do you get Frei skill card?

In Persona 5, what are the steps to acquire the Frei skill card? The combination of a Jack Frost and a Makami is all that is required to produce this item. For the benefit of those who are ignorant, that combines the Temperance and Magician arcanas. It is essential that you use a Makami in this situation since the Makami Persona will have the Frei skill that your Shiisaa must master in order to advance.

How do you teach Frei?

The combination of a Jack Frost and a Makami is all that is required to produce this item. For the benefit of those who are ignorant, that combines the Temperance and Magician arcanas. It is essential that you use a Makami in this situation since the Makami Persona will have the Frei skill that your Shiisaa must master in order to advance.

Can you beat Caroline and Justine?, Can you beat Caroline and Justine?, How do you beat the Twins in p5r?, How do you get Frei skill card?, How do you teach Frei?

What is Frei persona5?

Frei (, Furei)? is a Nuclear skill that deals damage to targets. It is the foundation of the Frei line, which has six versions, all of which differ from one another in terms of power and range.

How do you make a Shiisaa?

The combination of Regent and Slime is the one that provides the greatest benefit at the lowest cost among all of them. Alternately, you can make a Shiisaa that has the Frei ability by combining Jack Frost and Makami, both of which, according to users of GameFAQs, can be located in the back half of the second palace.

How do I give someone my skill card?

go to the item menu and use the skill card in the same way that you would use any other item (healing), and then choose which persona from your current stock you want to use it with. After that, it will tell you which talent you wish to replace it with if the character you are going to utilize it on already has 8 skills in their arsenal. Afterwards,

Where can I find Shiisaa?

Okinawa Jail

Can you beat Caroline and Justine?, What is Frei persona5?, How do you make a Shiisaa?, How do I give someone my skill card?, Where can I find Shiisaa?

What is Magaru?

Magaru is a Wind skill. It inflicts moderate Wind damage on all enemies in the area. The use of it will cost you 10 SP.

Where can I find Obariyon?

Obariyon is the second Persona of the Fool Arcana. He is known as the Piggyback Demon and appears as a Shadow in the Aiyatsbus region of Mementos in areas 3, 5, and 6. The Obariyon Persona is the first one that the protagonist can use, and it comes equipped with the Snap, Lucky Punch, and Resist Fear talents.

What do I fuse to get Nekomata?

NekomatasDefault Persona Level: 17.
    Arcana: Magician.
    Kamoshida Palace is the location of Persona.
    Persona Fusion:Regent x Jack Frost, Ippon-Datara x Angel/Archangel.
    Item Combination:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.