Can you get married in Harvest Moon?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Duke Blevins
    Participant

The Essentials of Marriage You have the option to get married in the game if you want to, but your spouse won’t add anything to your farm’s production in any way. In order to get married in the game, you will first need to improve your friendship with the person you have chosen, then renovate your residence, find a Blue Feather, and last make your wedding clothing.

What do you eat in Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life?

Fish is one of the ways to fill an empty stomach. It is the least expensive and most convenient food option. A fishing pole, a kitchen, and the mentality of a chef are all that are required.
    Plants. If you go around the back of your house, you’ll see a small plant growing there. It works really well as a snack.
    Milk. Excellent for those times when you have to work despite the fact that you are starving.

Who can you marry in Harvest Moon?

You have the option to get married in the game if you want to, but your spouse won’t add anything to your farm’s production in any way. There are five potential spouses for boy farmers named Elise, Jeanne, Melanie, Nova, and Tabitha, while there are five potential spouses for girl farmers named Cyril, Dean, Edmond, Gabriel, and Gareth. There are five marriage options for each gender in the main game.

Can I marry the doctor in Harvest Moon?

Following this occasion by exactly one week, Elli and Doctor will tie the knot.

Can you get married in Harvest Moon?, Can you get married in Harvest Moon?, What do you eat in Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life?, Who can you marry in Harvest Moon?, Can I marry the doctor in Harvest Moon?

How do you marry cliff in Harvest Moon Boy and Girl?

Return to the peak of the mountain at nine o’clock at night. Cliff will tell you that he loves you and ask you if you feel the same way about him before making a marriage proposal to you. You should go with the second choice, which is to marry him. After one week, Cliff will come to your door at six in the morning to give you a blue feather, and by the following Sunday, the two of you will be married in a church.

Who is Cliff Harvest Moon?

Cliff is a wayward traveler who stumbled onto Mineral Town when he was out and about. He avoids social interaction and keeps his distance from others, and his preferred hangout is the local church. He is especially reserved when he is around Ann, who, in the girl form, will be your competition for marriage. If you don’t, Cliff is going to give up and leave Mineral Town for ever.

How do I get a job at Cliff?

Have a conversation with Cliff on the 14th and inform him about the harvest job if you want to provide him with advance notice regarding the job at the winery. Cliff is considering applying for the job because he is beginning to experience financial strain. The winery is the destination for tomorrow.

What do you do with Cliff pictures?

Since you are still in possession of Cliff’s photograph, you have the option of giving it back to him if that is something you would like to do. Either while he is still recuperating at the clinic or after he has regained his footing, this task can be completed. When you return Cliff’s photos to him, he will tell you that it is a picture of his mother and sister, and he will ask you to give it back to him.

Can you get married in Harvest Moon?, How do you marry cliff in Harvest Moon Boy and Girl?, Who is Cliff Harvest Moon?, How do I get a job at Cliff?, What do you do with Cliff pictures?

How do you marry Cliff FOMT?

The Black Heart Occasion
    Proceed forward into the church.
    Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, or Friday — whichever day comes first.
    5:00 pm until 7:00 pm.
    The 16th of autumn in year 1 or later.
    You have witnessed the event known as “Introduction.”
    Cliff has a black heart color or higher (at least 5000 Life Points).
    Cliff and Carter are both located inside the church at this time.
    Cliff has accepted the position as cellar hand at the winery.

How do I keep my cliff Sosfomt?

You can convince him to stay if you offer him a position working at the winery during the fall season. If you have done this, Cliff will remain at the Winery as he looks for a permanent position there. In the event that you do not, Cliff is going to leave Mineral Town, but he will return the following year.

What does cliff like Harvest Moon?

2 His Favorite Gifts If you offer Cliff one serving of curry rice every day, he will love you forever. This is Cliff’s all-time favorite gift. The only things you’ll need in your kitchen to make curry rice are some curry powder, a pot, and a rice ball. If you don’t have a kitchen, the best gift you can give him is jewelry before you get married; he’ll despise it after the wedding.

How do you become a cliff at winery?

pertaining to the question: how can I get Cliff hired at the winery? On the fourteenth of Autumn, Duke will pay a visit to your farmhouse and inquire as to whether or not you would be interested in assisting with the grape harvest on the following day, the fifteenth. If you give your OK, he will request that you bring along someone else. After that, all that is required of you is to speak with Cliff and brief him about the position.

Can you get married in Harvest Moon?, How do you marry Cliff FOMT?, How do I keep my cliff Sosfomt?, What does cliff like Harvest Moon?, How do you become a cliff at winery?

How do you marry Rick in Harvest Moon?

Event of the Yellow Heart
    Proceed into the store at the poultry farm.
    11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
    Not Sunday.
    Clear skies today.
    At the very least, you have one chicken on your farm.
    You have witnessed the event with the blue heart.
    You have presented Rick with a Flower that has been Preserved.
    Rick has a heart hue of yellow or above, which corresponds to at least 40,000 life points.

How do you keep Cliff from leaving story of seasons?

On the fourteenth day of autumn, someone will visit you and seek for your assistance. Concur with this, then approach Cliff and invite him to join in the effort as well. If you comply with what was requested of you on the 15th, Cliff will stick around! If you don’t, he’ll leave Mineral Town, which will take away one of your potential romantic partners.

How do you give a cliff a preserved flower?

You have a Flower that has been Preserved. The level of romance at Cliffs is currently Green. You should confess to Cliff by giving him a Preserved Flower. Take your time.
    Black Heart Event #2 Location Church Weather Anything, with the exception of storms
    When: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday 5 o’clock until 7 o’clock
    Requirements
    Should have been present for the initial heart event. The Vineyard is where Cliff is currently working.

How do I marry in story of seasons?

Get your love to the point where it’s represented by a red heart if you want to get married (60,000 LP)
    Check out the potential cardiac events here.
    Expand the size of your home by making some renovations.
    Make sure to get the large bed.
    To ask someone to marry you, present the blue feather.

Can you get married in Harvest Moon?, How do you marry Rick in Harvest Moon?, How do you keep Cliff from leaving story of seasons?, How do you give a cliff a preserved flower?, How do I marry in story of seasons?

How can I marry Huang?

To be eligible for marriage, Huang must have 60,000 LP, and you must own the Big Bed. This requirement is shared by the other applicants as well. His additional one-of-a-kind requirements are not difficult to fulfill: you just need to own the Flower Vase (mentioned above) and attend his three shopkeeper events (see below). It is not necessary for you to present Huang with a Pressed Flower.

Should I sell vans favorite?

If you sell the Vans Favorite to Huang every time you get a new one, you can make a profit, although a slow and steady one. He will give you an offer of up to 57,000G each bottle, which is a significant amount in the beginning of the game. When you have more than one million gold pieces, you can take the bottle to Van and give it to him as a present. This will cause him to reveal a hidden item that can be bought.

Can you date more than one person Sosfomt?

In SoS: FoMT, you will have the opportunity to choose from 9 potential bachelors and 7 eligible bachelorettes. In contrast to the previous games, however, you are no longer restricted in your ability to marry or date anyone you like, regardless of the person’s gender.

How do I get a bigger bed Sosfomt?

2 Investing in a King-Sized Bed The large bed won’t become available until after the very last improvement has been completed. When the upgrade is finished, Gotts in the Bed will send you a message informing you that it is now available for purchase and will include a link to the product page. The large bed will set you back an additional 10,000 gold.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.