Did Protheans eat humans?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Omar Salgado
    Participant

It is my understanding that Protheans consumed Salarians, Krogans, Quarians, and a few other species, but he never mentioned humans. Javik was BSing. To some extent, at least.

When should I do the Ashes DLC?

It is possible to complete From Ashes as soon as Mars is finished, but you will not be able to bring Javik with you to Menae because he will remain bewildered after waking up until after Menae has been completed.

How do I access the Ashes DLC?

Once you have made sufficient progress in the game, all that is required of you to initiate the From the Ashes downloadable content is to travel to Talmberg Castle and have a conversation with Sir Divish. In order for Pribyslavitz to be available for you to take control of, you will need to have made sufficient progress throughout the game to reach the point where it is no longer occupied.

How do I get Mass Effect DLC on Steam?

Simply visit the following website: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/dragon-age/dragon-age-origins/bioware-classics-dlc/. and then scroll all the way down till you reach the Mass effect section. At the prompt, input the key that was issued to you by EA. You can now play the downloadable content that was included with the first Mass Effect game.

Did Protheans eat humans?, Did Protheans eat humans?, When should I do the Ashes DLC?, How do I access the Ashes DLC?, How do I get Mass Effect DLC on Steam?

How do I unlock Cerberus Network 2020?

After you have opened Origin, go to the very top of the ribbon and click on Origin. After that, click on Redeem Code. Make sure you enter the code that Steam provides for the Cerberus network. You can expect to receive a message of confirmation.

Does Steam Mass Effect 2 include DLC?

No it does not include DLC.

Does Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe include DLC?

Complete Collection of Mass Effect 3 DLC As was the case with Mass Effect 2, the cosmetic expansion packs are already a part of the Digital Deluxe edition of this game. However, the single-player and multi-player expansion add-ons are not included in this purchase. Users can purchase this bundle by clicking on this link located on the Origin shop page and entering their payment information.

How do I know if ME2 DLC is installed?

You might also go into the game and check to see if the downloadable content packs are there. To do this, navigate to the page for your user entitlements, read about what the different downloadable content packs offer, and then compare that list to the packs that are really available in the game.

Did Protheans eat humans?, How do I unlock Cerberus Network 2020?, Does Steam Mass Effect 2 include DLC?, Does Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe include DLC?, How do I know if ME2 DLC is installed?

Does Mass Effect trilogy include DLC?

Yes. There is not a version of either ME2 or ME3 that includes all of the downloadable content at this time. On the personal computer, the Mass Effect Trilogy consists of Mass Effect 1 with the downloadable content Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station.

Does the Mass Effect Trilogy come with all DLC origin?

The best DLC choices, which is still not very much, will be included on PC copies of the Mass Effect Trilogy. This includes Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station, which were add-ons for Mass Effect 1 that were included on disc. Cerberus Network, the day one downloadable content for Mass Effect 2, is included in the base game (included with all new copies of the game).

Does Mass Effect Trilogy PS3 have all DLC?

The following downloadable content packs are included in the Mass Effect Trilogy for the PS3: You do not need to enter any codes at all in order to complete the Bring Down the Sky mission in Mass Effect 1, as it is already included on the disc and in the digital edition. The Extended Cut and all Multiplayer Maps are both included in the free downloadable material that can be obtained from the PlayStation Network store.

Will Mass Effect Legendary Edition include all DLC?

The Mass Effect Legendary Edition will have the remastered original trilogy as well as over 40 pieces of downloadable material, which will include all of the accessible story content, promotional weapons, armors, and packs. On the other hand, it will not feature a holographic training mode, which was part of the Pinnacle Station downloadable content (DLC), because the source code for it was lost and the mode was somewhat unimportant.

Did Protheans eat humans?, Does Mass Effect trilogy include DLC?, Does the Mass Effect Trilogy come with all DLC origin?, Does Mass Effect Trilogy PS3 have all DLC?, Will Mass Effect Legendary Edition include all DLC?

What is included in Mass Effect trilogy?

The Mass Effect Trilogy is a limited-edition boxed set that includes the video games Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3 in one convenient package. The set was made available for purchase on Xbox 360 and PC on November 6, 2012, all around the world, and on November 9, 2012, in Europe. It came packaged in a luxury foil box and featured original artwork.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.