Do I give the flower to Hades?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Duke Blevins
    Participant

When you approach close to a woman, Hades will emerge and make you an offer: in exchange for the flower, he will tell you the whereabouts of Achilles, the hero of the Trojan War. If you accept his offer, you will learn the location of Achilles. You are free to take the flower. After you have presented the flower to Hades, the quest will end.

Should I throw Elpenor into tartaros?

Cast the Monger into the depths of Tartaros’ abyss. During the conversation that follows, you will have the option to either pardon Elpenor or put his life in danger by throwing him into the pit. The only thing that appears to shift in the grand scheme of things is whether Poseidon or Hades will come out on top in a bet, and this appears to be determined solely by your choice.

What happens if you give Hades the flower?

In the event that not all of the Fallen have been located at this point, Hades will make an appearance and make a deal to Kassandra in which he will take the flower from her in exchange for the location of the next unfound Fallen. Providing the flower to Hades will hasten the process through which the memory is lost.

How do I get into tartaros?

In order to reach him, you must first locate the Pit of Deprivation in the middle of the Scorched Lands area and then make your way down into it. When you reach the bottom, take the road that goes through the curtain on the left, and you will find him there.

Do I give the flower to Hades?, Do I give the flower to Hades?, Should I throw Elpenor into tartaros?, What happens if you give Hades the flower?, How do I get into tartaros?

Can you climb tartaros AC Odyssey?

User Info: danial1467. Simply ascend Tartarus, and if you find yourself becoming weary of fighting each foe, you may always escape their pursuit.

Is Troy in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey?

New Weapons and Locations Revealed in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey | Discussion Forums You can view the coastline of Troy in modern-day Turkey from the island of Lesbos (sorry for the error; the word should have been ***). Troy is located in Turkey. About 800 years before the events that take place in Odyssey, the Trojan War took place. Therefore, it is not particularly appropriate for this time period.

Is Achilles in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey?

The Achilles Set is a set of armor that can be obtained in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey by playing as Alexios and completing the memory titled “The Heroes of the Cult.” The recreation of Polygnotus Nekyia served as the inspiration for the mural that appears in Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey and features Achilles.

Where can I find the Trojan horse?

The massive wooden structure was discovered by Turkish archaeologists who were excavating on the site of the historical city of Troy on the hills of Hisarlik, according to a report by newsit.gr. These researchers were working on the site of the historical city of Troy. The pieces have prompted historians and archaeologists to speculate that they are what’s left of the fabled Trojan Horse.

Do I give the flower to Hades?, Can you climb tartaros AC Odyssey?, Is Troy in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey?, Is Achilles in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey?, Where can I find the Trojan horse?

Is Troy still a city?

According to myth, Troy was a city that was under attack by a Greek army headed by King Agamemnon for a period of ten years before finally falling under their control. The term “Troy” can also refer to a true historical city that was found on the northwest coast of Turkey. Ever since ancient times, many people have believed that this city is the same Troy that is described in the tale.

Is Trojan Horse a real story?

But was it nothing more than a tall tale? In all likelihood, according to Dr. Armand DAngour, a classicist at Oxford University, the archaeological evidence demonstrates that Troy was in fact destroyed by fire; however, the story of the wooden horse is an imaginative fabrication that was possibly inspired by the way ancient siege engines were covered with wet horse hides to prevent them from being set ablaze.

What ethnicity were Trojans?

Greeks

Are Turks descendants of Trojans?

Many people believe the Turks are descended from a wide variety of peoples and cultures, including the Hittites, Phrygians, Lycians, Trojans, as well as Ionian and Byzantine Greeks. Anatoliansts are a subgroup of Turks who assert a shared history with Europeans.

Do I give the flower to Hades?, Is Troy still a city?, Is Trojan Horse a real story?, What ethnicity were Trojans?, Are Turks descendants of Trojans?

Is Troy Turkish?

Troy, also known as Truva or Troya in Turkey, is an ancient city that was made famous in Homer’s epic poem, the Iliad. Troy is located in what is now the northwest corner of Turkey. Today, it is an archaeological monument that draws visitors from all over the world. In addition to being a national park in Turkey, it is also included on the UNESCO World Heritage List.

Is Troy a Greek city state?

Hisarlik is now a part of Turkey and is no longer a part of Greece. On the other hand, a local legend asserts that the entire region (located in the northwest of Turkey) was previously ruled by the Kingdom of Greece. There is evidence from archeological study that the city of Troy was inhabited beginning around the year 3000 B.C. and continuing for over 4,000 years beyond that.

Why is Troy rated R?

Why does Troy have a R rating? The film Troy received a R rating from the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) because it contains intense violence and occasional sexual content.

Did Helen of Troy exist?

Homer’s epic poem, the Iliad, features Helen of Troy as a character. In Greek mythology, she is associated with Troy. On the other hand, there is not a single piece of concrete evidence to prove that Helen was ever a genuine person. Helen is mentioned for the first time in writing form in the Iliad; yet, the foundation of the myth that surrounds her may be traced all the way back to the Bronze Age.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.