Does PlayStation track hours played?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Elen Jackson
    Participant

You will be able to view information regarding the amount of hours you spent playing your most-played game, the number of PS5-specific trophies you unlocked, and the total number of hours you spent playing games. In order to check your stats, you will need to have a PlayStation Network account, be at least 18 years old, and have logged at least 10 hours of gameplay time on a PlayStation 4 console during the year 2020.

How do you see how many hours you’ve played a game?

I looked for it consistently and eventually came across it. You can compare your hours played and other progression numbers with those of your friends by going to the Friends tab, picking a game, and then selecting the View Leaderboard option after making your selection. Typically, the games that are displayed are the ones that friends have played.

How do I check my cyberpunk hours?

In the character screen, pressing R2 will display all of the statistics. There is a timer at the bottom of the screen.

How do I check my hours on Cyberpunk 2077?

When you are on the Progress screen, choose Stats from the sidebar on the left. You will now be presented with a variety of statistics, one of which is the Total Time Played. This information is presented in terms of days, hours, and minutes.

Does PlayStation track hours played?, Does PlayStation track hours played?, How do you see how many hours you’ve played a game?, How do I check my cyberpunk hours?, How do I check my hours on Cyberpunk 2077?

How do I make my Valorant profile public?

Simply logging in with your Riot ID will allow you to make the information that is displayed on your public profile private. The information on the Radiant tier, on the other hand, will not be made private.

How do I check my Valorant stats?

Simply logging in with your Riot ID will allow you to view all of your stats. When you sign in, your profile is made available to the public.

How many league hours do I have?

You may head on over to a Wasted on LOL if you are interested in finding out how many hours you have spent playing League of Legends. Entering your Summoner’s name is the only thing that is required for you to be able to compute the total amount of time you have spent playing the game.

How much money did I waste on League of Legends?

Click on this link and then login in with the account you have with Riot Games to find out exactly how much money you have spent on League of Legends. Those that are daring enough to find out can do so. Once the user has successfully logged in, a large button with the words “Show Me the Money” should be displayed. It will reveal how much money you have spent on League of Legends when you click on it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.