Does the Lightscale Trident break?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Omar Salgado
    Participant

Instructions on where to locate the Lightscale Trident After he has finished speaking, you will come across a chest that contains a Lightscale Trident within it. Although it is possible for this weapon to become broken, unlike other weapons, it may be repaired and reforged. Simply have a conversation with Dento who is located in the Zoras Domain shop.

What is a Keese eyeball good for?

This component can be applied to Links’ Armor in the game to further improve it. Specifically, Keese Eyeballs are utilized in the process of augmenting the Soldiers Set. In order to upgrade the Soldiers Armor, Soldiers Helm, and Soldiers Greaves to Level 2, you will need three Keese Eyeballs and three Moblin Guts for each piece of equipment.

Should I sell gems in Zelda?

You are free to sell them for rupees while you are early in the game. If you wish to upgrade any things that require them, you won’t have any trouble farming them a little bit later on.

Is it OK to sell gems in Botw?

You may try selling some of the ones you already have. You always have the option to fight Stone Talus (Rare), or you could go back to a location with gems and harvest them. Keep some diamonds for yourself and sell the rest if you’re short on cash. You should already be familiar with techniques to easily harvest the gems by the time you need them, and furthermore, you don’t require that many of them anyhow.

Does the Lightscale Trident break?, Does the Lightscale Trident break?, What is a Keese eyeball good for?, Should I sell gems in Zelda?, Is it OK to sell gems in Botw?

Should I sell my diamonds in breath of the wild?

It is my recommendation that you sell the first three or four of them and then keep the money until you reach a position when you need to spend the money for that. You will receive multiple offers of diamonds as payment for the collection of a wide variety of things associated with side quests, and on rare occasions, diamonds will drop from uncommon mineral deposits.

Should you sell all your gems in Botw?

If you’re feeling a little flummoxed by the abundance of gemstones taking up room in your inventory in Breath of the Wild, try not to freak out and hold off on selling any of those valuable items just yet.

Where do you farm amber in Zelda?

Treasure chests in the Great Plateau and in the region surrounding Dueling Peaks Tower are where amber may be discovered the most frequently.

Where can I farm Bokoblin guts?

rmcin329 is the user’s information. If you go into the region just east of the great plateau you can find a couple of the blue green bokoblins who drop guts hiding in ruins. Aside from that, it seems to be a matter of chance as to whether or not an enemy camp possesses the kind of bokoblins that drop them.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.