How do I find a dead follower in Skyrim?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Libbie McCartney
    Participant

When a follower suddenly vanishes without a trace, one of these three things must have taken place:
    They have passed on. Sorry. You’ll need to find out where they perished if you want to retrieve your belongings.
    They managed to escape. Enter a new region or quickly move to another location to solve this one; it shouldn’t be too difficult.
    They proceeded to go home. This is the topic that the message discusses.

Can I get another follower Skyrim?

5 Answers. You are only allowed to have one follower at a time; if you wish to get a different one, you have to get rid of the one you already have before you can get the new one. There is one notable exception to this rule. In certain circumstances, you may already have a follower when another individual is required to join you for something associated with a mission.

How do you summon your companion in Skyrim?

Skyrim walkthrough on how to teleport your follower to you.
    Pressing the | button will open the console.
    Simply clicking on your follower with the mouse will show you his or her reference id.
    Input the following command while utilizing the reference id that you have been given. prid a2c94.

How do you get someone to follow you in Skyrim?

The most talented and affordable individual can be found in Markarth:
    It is recommended that you challenge Cosnach to a fist fight at the Silver Blood Inn.
    Win two hundred septims (100 plus your 100 wager)
    After you have requested that he accompany you, make your way back to the Shrine.
    Talk to him and see if you can get him to agree to do something.
    Place the cursor above the Shrine (must say Activate Pillar of Sacrifice)

How do I find a dead follower in Skyrim?, How do I find a dead follower in Skyrim?, Can I get another follower Skyrim?, How do you summon your companion in Skyrim?, How do you get someone to follow you in Skyrim?

Which Skyrim follower can carry the most?

Combining the caps for the followers?
    It is reasonable to expect that Lydia will be able to lift at least equal to 269 kilograms (500 pounds).
    After Lydia has been completely emptied of her belongings, Faendal should be able to support more than 269 pounds.

Is Valdimar a good follower?

Because of his employment of Oakflesh and Stoneflesh, in conjunction with his other restoration spells, he is nearly unbeatable in battle. Because of this, Valdimar is a follower who can adapt to almost any situation. In contrast to the majority of housecarls, he is able to modify his offensive strategy to deal with a variety of foes. For instance, he can utilize Turn Undead to deal with draugr.

Can your Housecarl ride a horse?

Nope, if you try to purchase another horse from that person, he will tell you that you already bought the last one he had available. What’s up, Bethesda?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.