How do I get agent Jonesy?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Carolina Orozco
    Participant

When you reach the first level of the battle pass in Fortnite Season 6, you will be able to unlock the first Agent Jonesy edit style. After reaching level 14, you will be able to unlock the following one, and this pattern will continue at predetermined intervals. Nevertheless, only increasing your level in the battle pass will not be sufficient to access these edit styles.

What is the secret skin for Chapter 2 Season 5?

What is the identity of the Season 5 Secret Skin in Fortnite? The secret skin is the Predator skin, which introduces even another hunter into the Season 5 narrative. It will come in two different variations: with the mask on and without it.

How do you unlock all styles in Agent Jonesy?

How to Get Access to All of Agent Jones’s Outfits in Fortnite
    Investigate the Strange Object That Was Found in Lazy Lake (Jump 15) (Battle Pass level 14)
    Investigation of a Strange Object Discovered on Shark Island is the Objective of Jump 23. (Battle Pass level 28)
    Jump 31: Conduct an Investigation into the Unusual Phenomenon That Was Discovered Near Catty Corner (Battle Pass level 49)

Where is Jonesy bunker?

The most common location for Bunker Jonsey in Fortnite Season 6 Island is located in the island’s southernmost tip. The insignificant island may be found to the southeast of Misty Meadows. A house that is quite close to the water’s edge can be found perched at the most southern tip of the island. Bunker Jonsey can be found either within or outside of the player’s residence.

How do I get agent Jonesy?, How do I get agent Jonesy?, What is the secret skin for Chapter 2 Season 5?, How do you unlock all styles in Agent Jonesy?, Where is Jonesy bunker?

Is peely dead fortnite?

The sixth season began with Ryu committing a heinous act of murder on Peely. Except that he wasn’t, therefore he shouldn’t have any problems now.

How much V bucks is Peely?

When available, the Skin Peely Bone may be purchased from the Fortnite Item Shop for a price of 1,500 V-Bucks.

What rarity is Peely?

Peely (outfit) (outfit)
    Banana Bunch is an epic type outfit that is available with the source battle pass for season 8.

How tall is Peely?

This Pop! of Fortnite’s Peely is a great way to add to your collection of Fortnite items or to adorn your gaming space. The vinyl figure has a height of roughly 3.75 inches.

How do I get agent Jonesy?, Is peely dead fortnite?, How much V bucks is Peely?, What rarity is Peely?, How tall is Peely?

How do you get OG peely?

How to Obtain the Peely Character in Fortnite
    To access the Battle Pass screen in the Battle Royale mode of Fortnite, simply navigate to the appropriate menu.
    You can get the season eight Battle Pass by purchasing it (or claiming it for free).
    Keep playing Fortnite until you achieve Tier 47 in the Battle Pass, and then you’ll be ready to move on.
    Once you reach Tier 47, Peely will be unlocked for you automatically.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.