How do I get my lightsaber back in order?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rahima Leigh
    Participant

This upgrade is located in the Abandoned Workshop and may be accessed through a secret gate that is situated around halfway up the large winding pathway. In the case that you do not acquire the double-bladed lightsaber from Bogano or Dathomir, you will eventually acquire it on your second visit to Kashyyyk.

Can you get a double sided lightsaber in Jedi fallen order?

If you have a good idea of where to look, you can get an early unlock for the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order double-bladed lightsaber. However, in order to do so, you will need to finish the first planet, Bogano, once. On Zeffo, you can unlock a Lightsaber with two blades, but in order to get there, you will have to explore a significant portion of the planet first.

Can you get a purple lightsaber in Jedi fallen order?

There are eight unique colors for the blades of the lightsabers in Fallen Order. These colors are as follows: blue, green, orange, purple, yellow, cyan, magenta, and indigo. That pretty about covers all of the colors a Jedi can employ. These hues cannot be selected in Fallen Order’s color picker.

What is the best lightsaber in Jedi fallen order?

[Top 5] Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Best Lightsabers
    Duty and determination both. In defense of those who uphold long-standing customs. The Duty and Resolve lightsaber is designed for gamers who prefer to play in a more conventional manner.
    Eno Cordova. Dedicated to the intellectual guerrillas.
    Magus. Especially for the masters of space.
    Elemental Nature. Those who are in tune with the natural world.
    The Second Phase of Protection and Defense For the purposes of the peacekeepers.

How do I get my lightsaber back in order?, How do I get my lightsaber back in order?, Can you get a double sided lightsaber in Jedi fallen order?, Can you get a purple lightsaber in Jedi fallen order?, What is the best lightsaber in Jedi fallen order?

Can you get a black lightsaber in Jedi fallen order?

The dark crystal is exceedingly uncommon, and when the events of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order take place, Darth Maul is the one who possesses the Darksaber. There is no logical way for Cal to get his hands on it within the canon of the story. However, it is still possible that the dark lightsaber will be presented in the form of a gift that is not canon.

What color is Cal Kestis lightsaber canon?

There are a variety of color options available for the kyber crystal used in the weapon, including blue, green, orange, purple, yellow, indigo, cyan, and magenta. The color can be changed. Additionally, the hilt of the lightsaber can be personalized with a variety of different materials, sleeves, emitters, and switches. It is possible to equip it with a crimson crystal and blade in the New Journey + mode.

Will Cal Kestis be in live action?

This does leave the door open for Disney to produce a live-action show starring Cal Kestis or make an appearance as him.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.