How do I get past level 30 duel links?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Elen Jackson
    Participant

Using Yami Yugi, defeat Seto Kaiba at Level 30 in a duel and win 1 match(es) without taking any damage. Gain at least one victory when utilizing Yami Yugi versus Joey Wheeler at Level 30 in a duel with less than 1000 life points remaining.

How do you get red keys in Duel link?

Players who prevail in duels receive gate keys as prizes for their efforts. The primary method of acquiring the items will consist on engaging in duels against regular duelists. After being defeated, standard duelists don’t respawn for another half an hour; however, players can use the Duel Orb to force them to reappear immediately.

What level does DSOD unlock Yugi?

In order to activate his unlock tasks, you must defeat Yami Yugi at level 30 with Seto Kaiba and win three duels without taking any damage (DSOD).

How do I get DSOD characters?

It is revealed that Yugioh DSOD Characters (DSOD) World and Mokuba (DSOD) Unlock Missions are present. Conquer the Transcendent Unknown Duelist at Level 20 in the Sera Unlock Event Transcend Game Part 2 to earn this achievement. Your card’s effect will allow you to get rid of your opponent’s card 300 times. When you have progressed to Stage 6 in the (DSOD) World, the “Unlock Mission” option will become available.

How do I get past level 30 duel links?, How do I get past level 30 duel links?, How do you get red keys in Duel link?, What level does DSOD unlock Yugi?, How do I get DSOD characters?

What level does tea Gardner unlock DSOD?

To engage in a duel with her at the Gate, you will need Blue Gate Keys. After the player completes Stage 6 of Duel World (DSOD), she will become playable in the game, at which point her Character Unlock Missions will become available. Before November 24, 2020, the only way to get access to her was to participate in the one-time unique event called Ta Gardner’s Reminiscence of the Future.

How old is DSOD tea?

Tea Gardner Age 43
    Date of birth: August 18th, 1978
    GendersFemalesAffiliation
    Her friends and family

How do you unlock the tea in DSOD in duel links?

Unlock Missions and Achieve Stage 6 in Duel World (DSOD).
    Gain at least three victories against Ta Gardner (DSOD) while utilizing Yami Yugi and exclusively Spellcaster-Type Monster Cards as your weapon of choice.
    Gather up 10 cards of the Spellcaster type.
    Acquire ten different Spell Cards.
    Gain a total of three No Damage victories in duels against Ta Gardner while using Joey Wheeler (DSOD) (DSOD).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.