How do I know if my VHS is black diamond?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Omar Salgado
    Participant

The fact that the video cassette in question is a part of the Disney Black Diamond Collection is the first indication that you may be in possession of a collectible video tape. Between 1984 and 1994, these cassettes were made available to the public. The diamond is either printed on the spine of the case or immediately on the tape, whichever you choose to look at first.

What is a black diamond VHS?

What exactly is the deal with the Disney VHS cassettes that come in the Black Diamond edition? The diamond-shaped The Classics emblem that is found on the upper spine of each Disney VHS clamshell container is what is meant to be referred to as the “Black Diamond edition.” In the case of these vintage Disney films, it is typically the Black Diamond Edition of the film that is regarded to result in greater values.

Why was The Little Mermaid cover banned?

The terrible error remained on the cover for close to a year until 1990, when an employee at a grocery store chain removed the movies from their shelves after receiving a complaint from a patron regarding the improper castle spire that was featured on the cover. The problem was reported to Disney by the client, who prompted the company to update the cover art.

Is Greendisk still in business?

GREENDISK IS OPEN AND OPERATING We are open and able to continue fulfilling your purchases at this time. In addition, we are prepared to take your materials and dispose of them in a safe and ecologically friendly manner. Please make it a habit to check greendisk.com for the most recent information at regular intervals.

How do I know if my VHS is black diamond?, How do I know if my VHS is black diamond?, What is a black diamond VHS?, Why was The Little Mermaid cover banned?, Is Greendisk still in business?

Where is GreenDisk located?

Washington’s Sammamish Valley

What can I do with old CDs and floppy disks?

In the end, if you have CDs or floppy disks, there is no longer a need for them to take up unnecessary space in your desk drawers. You may either discover a recycling facility in your area that takes electronic waste or send them in the mail to one of these recycling services. You might even make them into a charming item, such as a pen holder or a bag, if you have any craftiness at all.

How do I get rid of CDs?

How to Recycle Audio Tapes and Compact Discs
    You may help the environment by giving your used CDs, DVDs, and tapes to a secondhand store or a music reseller so that they can be reused. There is a good chance that the products can be fixed and then resold, even if they have scratches on them.
    Put them to use in a do-it-yourself art project.
    Send your media to an organization such as GreenDisk or the CD Recycling Center of America via the mail.

Are CDs worth anything now?

Because of a double-whammy shift in how people listen to music, those old compact CDs that you bought for fifteen dollars each are now worth only a few cents on the dollar they were sold for during the Clinton administration. Over the past ten years, there has been a roughly 90 percent decline in the sales of new CDs.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.