How do you break rocks in abandoned North mine?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gemma Aguirre
    Participant

You can accomplish this by going to it and placing a spherical bomb inside the chamber. You can see where it might come crashing in. After that, pulling the lever causes the cannon to move. As soon as it is pointed in the correct direction, detonate the bomb, and it will collide with the rocks (or those nearby) and shatter them.

Where is the abandoned mine in Zelda?

Eldin Canyon

Is there a shrine at the abandoned North mine?

The shrine may be found near the top of the Abandoned North Mine on the northernmost level. As you get closer to the location, soon after you have passed the Shae Mosah Shrine, descend the rock face on the right to move closer to the lava. A mine cart that is mounted on the rail can be found in this area. Get in the mine cart, and while you’re inside, utilize the bombs to blow your way forward down the rails.

Where do you get the Flamebreaker armor?

City of Goron

How do you break rocks in abandoned North mine?, How do you break rocks in abandoned North mine?, Where is the abandoned mine in Zelda?, Is there a shrine at the abandoned North mine?, Where do you get the Flamebreaker armor?

How do you get heat resistant armor Botw?

If donning the Gerudo set isn’t your thing, you may also obtain another set of BOTW heat resistance armor once you’ve entered the city proper by completing the quest The Secret Club’s Secret. This set will allow you to withstand higher temperatures. If you want to enter the Gerudo garments shop through the back door, you will be required to submit a password consisting of three characters and a symbol.

Should I buy the Flamebreaker armor?

Yes! Neutralizes the effects of any and all fire damage. When this armor set is totally maxed out, the damage taken by Guardian beams is reduced to two hearts instead of the standard three and a half hearts, which is the case for all other upgradeable armor sets. That is the most impressive piece of any armor set.

Do you need fireproof elixir?

Given the nature of the effect, it is most likely that the protection offered is against igniting into flames, rather than the heat of the surrounding area. Fireproof Elixirs, on the other hand, are required in order for Link to survive the scorching heat of Death Mountain’s volcano and make it to Goron City. Without them, Link would not have a chance.

What is the set bonus for the Flamebreaker?

Flamebreaker Set Set Bonus
    Location that is not susceptible to fire Rip and Shred (show on map)
    Items
    Flamebreaker Helm Flamebreaker Armor Flamebreaker Boots Cost 3300 Rupees 2700 Rupees (if Flamebreaker Armor is obtained beforehand)
    DyeablesYes

How do you break rocks in abandoned North mine?, How do you get heat resistant armor Botw?, Should I buy the Flamebreaker armor?, Do you need fireproof elixir?, What is the set bonus for the Flamebreaker?

What is Ganon’s weakness?

angling rods and reels

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.