How do you fight underwater in Skyrim?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Libbie McCartney
    Participant

You cannot conduct any attack underwater without a mod / using a console command. Your best bet would be to implement what Raven Dreamer suggested, which is to entice them into shallow water and then ambush them once they are there.

Where can I buy Slaughterfish?

Locations
    Slaughterfish Slaughterfish have scales that can be discovered on their bodies.
    Can be purchased from alchemists.
    May be found on hostile mages.
    Two in a box on top of the tallest tower at Autumnwatch Tower.
    Can come with the Alchemy improvement in player houses.
    At the stations devoted to alchemy within the College of Winterhold.

Where can I buy small antlers in Skyrim?

Locations
    Small antlers can easily be taken off the bodies of deceased deer and elk.
    You can also buy it from alchemists if you choose.
    May be found in Apothecarys Satchels.
    It is possible to find this item on enemy mages.
    It is possible to find this item on a shelf in a mage’s lair.
    Found on high-level Falmer only very infrequently.

Who sells wisp wrappings in Skyrim?

Locations
    It is quite rare to find a high-level Falmer wearing a Wisp Wrapping.
    Can also be bought from alchemists.
    Wispmothers in the following areas will drop this item for you: The Crypt of Frostmere. Labyrinthian. Blackreach. Ruins of Rkund. Positioned to the southeast of Journeyman’s Nook.
    May be found in apothecarys satchels.
    It is possible to find this item on enemy mages.

How do you fight underwater in Skyrim?, How do you fight underwater in Skyrim?, Where can I buy Slaughterfish?, Where can I buy small antlers in Skyrim?, Who sells wisp wrappings in Skyrim?

Where can I find Hagravens in Skyrim?

Multiple hagravens can be spotted in Darklight Tower during the quest Repentance. The Dragonborn confronts two hagravens in Blind Cliff Cave, during the quest The Affairs of Hagravens. They are known by the names Melka and Petra (Melka asks the Dragonborn to kill Petra for the staff Eye of Melka).

Where can I find blue butterfly wings in Skyrim?

Collecting blue butterfly specimens is required in order to obtain blue butterfly wings.
    All alchemists have the ability to sell it.
    Can be found in the wilds of Skyrim, but only during the day and never during the night or while it’s raining or snowing.
    The arctic plains surrounding Whiterun Holds are home to many different mated pairs of blue butterflies.
    Near Honningbrew Meadery.

Do butterflies Respawn Skyrim?

Locations. The temperate regions of Skyrim are the best places to look for blue butterflies. In contrast to plants, butterflies will respawn very rapidly if the user leaves their vicinity after harvesting one or more of them. In the early hours of the night, Torchbugs and Luna Moths can be discovered in the same places as described here.

Where are blue butterflies found?

The blue morpho can be found in the tropical jungles of Mexico all the way up to Colombia in South America. Adults spend the majority of their time with their wings folded, either on the ground or in the lower shrubs and trees that make up the understory of the forest. However, when the blue morpho is hunting for a mate, it will fly across all of the different strata of the forest.

How do you fight underwater in Skyrim?, Where can I find Hagravens in Skyrim?, Where can I find blue butterfly wings in Skyrim?, Do butterflies Respawn Skyrim?, Where are blue butterflies found?

How do you make a Fortify Alchemy potion?

In order to concoct a potion of Fortify Enchanting, you will need the following components from your alchemy lab:
    Wing of the Ancestor Moth DG
    Butterfly Wing in a Blue Color.
    Chaurus Hunter AntennaeDG
    Dreugh Wax CC (2.0 ,2.14 )
    Hagraven Claw.
    Snowberries.
    Create an Ash DB.
    Spriggan Sap.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.