How do you get abandoned lab weapons?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Omar Salgado
    Participant

Follow the Monarch to Duncan, who is located in the Fallbrook Dry Goods and Supplies. The SubLight datapad that he sells you will direct you to a laboratory in Cascadia that has been abandoned. The weapon you are looking for may be found next to the terminal that you gain access to by completing the side objective for Lilya Hagen of the SubLight faction in the Space-Crime Continuum.

How do I get the monarch weapon?

Monarch is the Goop Gun. Get to the second level of the UDL Lab in the Monarch Wilderness after you’ve made your way there. You will need to look on the table to get the UDL Lab Weapon Terminal Keycard and then use it on the terminal located downstairs in order to open this unique weapon case. Make certain that you respond to “Protect the Chairman!”

What happens if I kill everyone in the outer worlds?

In Obsidian’s upcoming open-world role-playing game, The Outer Worlds, the only way to finish the game is to kill absolutely everyone. This is what Brian Heins, a senior designer at the developer Obsidian, has to say about it.

What happens if you kill Lilya Hagen outer worlds?

You will earn a negative reputation with SubLight Salvage & Shipping and 35,000 experience points whenever you make your way back to Lilya Hagen. Kill Her: You also have the option to kill her, however doing so will result in a poor reputation with The Board.

How do you get abandoned lab weapons?, How do you get abandoned lab weapons?, How do I get the monarch weapon?, What happens if I kill everyone in the outer worlds?, What happens if you kill Lilya Hagen outer worlds?

How do you get the best ending in the outer worlds?

For the greatest potential conclusion, complete all of the available missions and assist as many people as you can. Acquire all of the friends and complete their tasks whenever you are given the opportunity. When given the opportunity to choose between Phineas and Sophia (The Board), go with Phineas. Later, when Sophia asks you to place a tracker in Phineas’s laboratory, consult with Phineas first before doing so.

Do choices matter in outer worlds?

You are ultimately responsible for the decisions that you make while exploring The Outer Worlds. It’s not a game, and there are no right or wrong answers, but some of the choices will put your moral compass to the test. Be wary, however, for the decisions you make now may have repercussions for much later on in the game. It is wise to put aside some money for savings first.

What happens if you turn in Welles to Sophia?

In the event that you choose to betray Welles, you will first need to go and install the tracking signal, and then you will need to have a conversation with Ada aboard your ship. In order to move on to the next stage of the The Outer Worlds Long Distance quest, Sophia will get in touch with you and request that you meet up with her in person on Byzantium.

Should I kill Cassandra in outer worlds?

Cassandra can be spoken to once you have located her, at which point you will learn that she is the one who spearheaded the operation to uncover the secret lab. There is no immediate need to murder her because she does not present a direct threat to you, despite the fact that she does not provide much in the way of an apology for the deaths she caused there.

How do you get abandoned lab weapons?, How do you get the best ending in the outer worlds?, Do choices matter in outer worlds?, What happens if you turn in Welles to Sophia?, Should I kill Cassandra in outer worlds?

Can you play outer worlds without companions?

You are able to play even if you do not have any other players.

Can you solo the outer worlds?

One of the Perks available in The Outer Worlds is Solo Sneaker. The Solo Sneaker perk lessens the amount of territory over which the player’s presence can be detected. Players and companions alike can earn bonuses known as Perks, which can be used to further improve a player’s or companion’s Skill or to obtain other perks.

Can you play outer worlds solo?

It is safe to assume that they have a great deal of experience in the development of open-world role-playing games. The first video game to be based in this universe is called The Outer Worlds. 5) The Outer Worlds is a game that can only be played by one person at a time.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.