How do you get the golden NUG?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Emmy Mcfarland
    Participant

The golden nug statue will become available in all subsequent playthroughs if you have finished the main storyline in at least one playthrough. In order for the statue to be accessible in further playthroughs, you must interact with it at least once with a post-game character.

When should I do DLC Dai?

You should ideally be level 20 before beginning the DLCs. You can play them whenever you like, but I only ever do so after Doom Upon the World.

What level should you be for Deep Roads?

You can easily begin The Descent (the Deep Roads action on the war table) at level 16 if you’re playing casually. The majority of the goods dropped, though, are for characters with levels more than 19, so if you’re playing on any of the harder difficulties, that’s generally where you should be.

What level should I start the descent?

level 17

How do you get the golden NUG?, How do you get the golden NUG?, When should I do DLC Dai?, What level should you be for Deep Roads?, What level should I start the descent?

What level should I be for Dragon Age Inquisition DLCS?

Level 20

What level should I be for Black Emporium?

In Kirkwall, there is a hidden store called The Black Emporium that focuses on unusual goods. It only appears if you have either the Dragon Age: Inquisition or The Black Emporium DLC. It can only be reached after finishing the war table procedure for The Black Emporium.

Can you change class in Dai?

You can respec and try out a sword and shield build, but you can never change classes.

What happens after you finish Dragon Age Inquisition?

It contextualizes the game and prepares Dragon Age 4 for release. After completing the game, players have the option to begin a fresh playing and choose to make a different set of choices as the Inquisitor. Some of the things that players can do include: Play as a different class, racial group, or gender.

How do you get the golden NUG?, What level should I be for Dragon Age Inquisition DLCS?, What level should I be for Black Emporium?, Can you change class in Dai?, What happens after you finish Dragon Age Inquisition?

Can you return to Skyhold after trespasser?

Nope. You are committed to Trespasser from the start to the very finish. You are informed beforehand that once you start it, you cannot stop. Once you start Trespasser, that’s it because it takes place two years after the main game concludes.

Does Dragon Age Inquisition have an ending?

You complete Dragon Age Inquisition after spending countless hours closing rifts, eliminating red lyrium veins, and possibly even killing some dragons. Congrats! Even though I’ve been playing Dragon Age since Origins, the conclusion to Inquisition—more specifically, the post-credits epilogue—left me perplexed.

Can you play DAI after main quest?

Following the main narrative and the DLCs for JoH and Descent, you can keep playing. Tresspasser, however, takes place two years after the primary narrative, and beginning it will entirely cut off access to all other locations.

What do you play after Dai?

Although it may not be the most well-known video game franchise, fans of the series hold it in high regard.
    Dragon Age Alternatives: 19 Games to Play Now
    Assassins Creed: Odyssey is the first
    Bloodborne 2. Baldur’s Gate II 3.
    Dark Souls III is a 4.
    Fifth, Dishonored 2
    6. The Divinity of God
    7. s8.

How do you get the golden NUG?, Can you return to Skyhold after trespasser?, Does Dragon Age Inquisition have an ending?, Can you play DAI after main quest?, What do you play after Dai?

What happens after you defeat Corypheus?

After you defeat Corypheus, neither Solas nor his inventory will be accessible to you as a party member.

How do I start the trespasser DLC?

After completing the last objective in Skyhold, head to the War Room to start the DLC; from there, perform the war table procedure. Show up at the Exalted Council. Trespasser signifies the conclusion of the game.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.