How do you open Route 6?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rahima Leigh
    Participant

How do you open Route 6?

From the northern side, there are two ways to get to Route 6: one is through the gate that leads from Saffron City, and the other is through the Underground Path that leads directly from Route 5.

How do I get to stow on side of Route 6?

Take the ladder on the right once you have finished fighting Backpacker Diane and her Sawk. After that, proceed underneath the stone arches and keep following the road until you reach Stow-on-Side. This will allow you to advance along the route and get closer to Stow-on-Side.

How do you get to Route 6 on the moon?

Following the conclusion of the Lanas trial in Brooklet Hill, you will be able to travel from Paniola Town to Route 6 farther to the south.

How do I get to the sword in Route 7?

You are going to run into Hop before you begin your trek along Route 7, and he is going to challenge you to a fight. At this time, you will have five badges, and you will have to leave Hammerlocke by the eastern gate. Once you have crossed the bridge that leads to Route 7, you will encounter Hop.

How do you open Route 6?, How do you open Route 6?, How do I get to stow on side of Route 6?, How do you get to Route 6 on the moon?, How do I get to the sword in Route 7?

How do you open Route 6?

What Pokemon can you catch on Route 7?

Route 7 is the location of Pokemon spawning. Pokemon SW & SH
    PokemonsAreasChance
    PerrserkersAnywheres30%
    ThievulsAnywheres20%
    Greedent Shaking Tree 100%
    Twenty percent Corviknight Tall Grass

What Pokemon does hop use on Route 7?

Combatants and their Duels
    Trevenant Snorlax Heatmor Inteleon / Rillaboom / Cinderace Boltund Level 34 Level 35 Level 37 Level 35 Trainer Mila Model Trevenant Snorlax Heatmor Inteleon / Rillaboom / Cinderace Boltund
    Ribombee Vespiquen Lv.35 Lv.36
    Cabbie Bruce Corvisquire Rufflet Lv.35 Lv.36

What Pokemon can you catch on Route 8 sword?

Rarity, the Pokemon, can be found on Route 8 Overworld.
    Lunatone (Shield) (Shield)
    Rare Pawniard Common Rufflet Average Solrock Rare Pawniard Common Rufflet Average (Sword)

How do I get to the sword in Route 10?

As soon as you leave the railway station, you will find yourself on Route 10, which is notorious for its subzero temperatures and heavy snowfall. After obtaining the Max Revive from the right-most area of the tall grass, head up the hill to face the trainer. The Max Revive can be found there.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.