How much will CJ buy fish for?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Elen Jackson
    Participant

Role. C.J. will pay 150% of the normal price for fish that are sold to him by the player during Fishing Tournaments or during random visits.

Who do I sell my fish to Animal Crossing?

When C.J. comes to town, he is a one-of-a-kind vendor because he provides customers with two distinct opportunities: first, you have the opportunity to sell your fish to them for 1.5 times their typical worth; second, you have the opportunity to commission them to create fish models for you. If you have seen the person who is obsessed with water sports hanging around your island, then you need to read this information on C.J.

Can I sell sea creatures to flick?

In addition to bugs and fish, sea creatures can also be bought and sold in Nooks Cranny, where they typically fetch a substantial sum of money. However, in contrast to insects and fish, there is no such thing as a visitor that is comparable to Flick or C.J.

How much do sea creatures sell for Animal Crossing?

All Sea Creatures Shadow Dimensions of Sea Creature Size
    Sell Price
    Gigas Giant Clam
    Large A multitude of bubbles
    Nautilus with 15,000 Chambers, 15000
    Large normal bubbles, 1800 octopus Large normal bubbles, 1200 umbrella Large normal bubbles, 1800 octopus Octopus Medium Slightly more than 6000 bubbles

How much will CJ buy fish for?, How much will CJ buy fish for?, Who do I sell my fish to Animal Crossing?, Can I sell sea creatures to flick?, How much do sea creatures sell for Animal Crossing?

What is the most expensive fish in Animal Crossing?

Most valuable fish
    Value and Position of Fish Bells
    15,000 Bells of the Sea Coelacanth (rainy days)
    Dorado 15,000 Bells River
    Bells River is home to 15,000 Golden Trout (clifftop)
    15,000 Bells Sea for the Great White Shark.

How much does CJ pay for a black bass?

Fish pricing for all of CJ
    Name of the Fish Nooks and Crannys Price
    Black Bass 400 and 600, Tilapia 800 and 1,200, Pike 1,800 and 2,700, Pond Smelt 500 and 750. CJ Price

What size fish is black bass Animal Crossing?

39,5 centimeters

How much does a black bass sell for?

Information Regarding Black Bass Black Bass
    Value of the Black Bass fish is 400 Nooks and Cranny, and 600 C.J.

How much will CJ buy fish for?, What is the most expensive fish in Animal Crossing?, How much does CJ pay for a black bass?, What size fish is black bass Animal Crossing?, How much does a black bass sell for?

Why are black bass called black bass?

Do you ever find yourself curious about the origin of the name “Black Bass”? After only a few days after hatching, the fry of smallmouth turn a coal black color. Despite the fact that the fry of largemouth bass and other kinds of bass do not become black, the word has stayed for all fish (genus Micropterus).

Where can I find black bass?

A black bass is a kind of fish that lives in fresh water. There is a huge range of land east of the Rocky Mountains in North America that is inhabited by black basses. This range extends from the Hudson Bay basin in Canada to the northeastern part of Mexico. A few of species, most notably the Largemouth and Smallmouth, have been extremely extensively introduced all over the world.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.