Is it legal to sell CoC account?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Libbie McCartney
    Participant

No Your COC account may not be sold, however it may be given away without charge.

Can you trust Playerauctions?

I’ve used Playerauctions for years, and it’s legitimate, but go with CAUTION. The rules of service for most games forbid sharing accounts, purchasing or selling accounts, or exchanging money. I’ve purchased accounts from merchants there, and so far my experiences have been positive.

Where is G2G located?

How Many People Use the G2G Marketplace? Despite being based in Oakland County, the G2G Marketplace supports government organizations not only in Michigan but also nationwide.

What does G2G mean?

Must depart

Is it legal to sell CoC account?, Is it legal to sell CoC account?, Can you trust Playerauctions?, Where is G2G located?, What does G2G mean?

How do I get a G2G account?

How can I buy?
    Remember to turn off your web browser’s pop-up blocker before placing an order.
    Enter the desired amount and choose the delivery method.
    Click Pay Now after choosing your payment option.
    After making the payment, you will get the order number.

Who owns G2G?

Chee, Ken

Do G2G bars have to be refrigerated?

RETRIEVAL AND SHELF-LIFE No artificial ingredients or preservatives are present in G2G Bars. G2G bars must be refrigerated to preserve their fresh flavor and extend shelf life.

What is G2G response time?

Response Time: What Is It? The time it takes for a pixel to change from one color to another and then back again is referred to as response time. G2G, or Grey-to-Grey, is another name for this procedure that refers to a particular color transition that is frequently employed as a baseline measure.

Is it legal to sell CoC account?, How do I get a G2G account?, Who owns G2G?, Do G2G bars have to be refrigerated?, What is G2G response time?

How do I sell on G2G?

How do you sell?
    Visit the main page and click on Sell on G2G.
    The game and services you intend to sell should be chosen.
    Select Listings from the menu and click Manage Listing to make any changes to your listing.

Is it legal to sell a fortnite account?

Selling your Fortnite account is illegal, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen. You are only permitted to access Fortnite through your own account, as stated very explicitly in the Terms of Service. Users are not the owners of their accounts, and it is not permitted to give or otherwise transfer access keys or accounts.

Can you buy a clash of clans account?

If you need to aid your primary account and other members of your clan, you can create a second COC account. All Clash of Clans accounts cost a relatively reasonable price, making it possible to purchase one, upgrade it for a period, then sell it for more money.

What is G2G seller insurance?

Protection given to the vendor under GamerProtect: Chargeback responsibility This is relevant when a customer tries to get a refund for an unauthorized payment (chargeback). The supplier will receive full payment if they can demonstrate complete delivery in accordance with our services requirements.

Is it legal to sell CoC account?, How do I sell on G2G?, Is it legal to sell a fortnite account?, Can you buy a clash of clans account?, What is G2G seller insurance?

Does G2G have buyer protection?

G2G is not accountable or liable in any way for Sale Contracts, although it may help the Buyer or the Seller in the event of a dispute that arises after the Sale Contract has been completed.

How much of a cut does G2G take?

Service Fee Coins in the Game 9.99% Accounts 9.99%
    Boostings9.99%
    Coachings9.99%

How do I get paid on G2G?

How do I ask for payment?
    Click Payment under My G2G to proceed.
    Click Convert and choose your desired currency to convert your funds before withdrawal.
    You can either open a new payment account or withdraw money to an existing one.
    To create a new payment account, complete the form and submit it.

How long does it take to get paid on G2G?

Calendar and cost of payment requests
    Rare Game Coins Accounts
    Rare 6 hours 14 days Epic 2 hours 14 days
    1 day and 30 minutes
    Legendary
    1 hour 14 days

Is it legal to sell CoC account?, Does G2G have buyer protection?, How much of a cut does G2G take?, How do I get paid on G2G?, How long does it take to get paid on G2G?

How old do you have to be to use G2G?

Reminder: To sell at G2G and withdraw payment, you must be at least 18 years old. If you are a minor, you may register with the consent of your parents or legal guardian.

How do I use G2G?

How can I utilize G2G Points? What are they?
    Click on your profile icon in the top menu and choose G2G Points to view your G2G Points balance.
    The number of G2G Points you have racked up will be displayed. You need to have at least 50,000 G2G Points in your account to redeem.
    To examine all G2G Points transactions, you may also click on G2G Points Statement.

Does G2G give refund?

1. All G2G sales are final; no refunds will be issued unless the item is defective or does not match the description. When you confirm that your order has been received, it means that you are finished with the transaction and are happy with your purchase. At that point, the seller will be given the money.

Does G2G use PayPal?

1Choose PayPal Wallet as your preferred mode of payment. Check the contents of your shopping cart, then click “Pay Now.” 2To complete the transaction, click Pay Now.

Is it legal to sell CoC account?, How old do you have to be to use G2G?, How do I use G2G?, Does G2G give refund?, Does G2G use PayPal?

Can I get free COC account?

You may get a free clash of clans account with a decent town hall right away. Town halls from th4 through th11 are all included with free Clash of Clans accounts (Coc). It is up to you to grow them and advance your gaming profession.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.