Is Nier Replicant a prequel to automata?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Duke Blevins
    Participant

Instead of being the sequel to Nier Automata, Nier Replicant is really the game’s precursor. Nier was originally released in 2010, and Replicant is a remaster of that game. On the other hand, the relationship between the two series is so tenuous that players won’t be missing out on anything if they only play the two Nier games.

Can I play Nier automata without playing Nier?

It is recommended that you begin with Nier: Automata. Although it is officially the sequel to Nier Replicant, it improves in every manner upon the gameplay of the first game. Automata has the greatest potential to win you over and get you hooked on the series quickly if that is what you are looking for.

Why is Nier automata so good?

The gameplay in NieR: Automata is really incredible. There is no other word to describe it. Movement is fluid and responsive, and combat is fluid, smooth, and exciting; players have access to a wide variety of combat mechanics to learn and become proficient in.

Should I play NieR automata or replicant first?

If we were forced to choose one to play before the other, we would go in chronological sequence, starting with Replicant and then moving on to Automata. The events of Automata take place approximately 8,000 years after the events of its predecessor, thus players shouldn’t anticipate too many shared elements between the two games.

Is Nier Replicant a prequel to automata?, Is Nier Replicant a prequel to automata?, Can I play Nier automata without playing Nier?, Why is Nier automata so good?, Should I play NieR automata or replicant first?

Can you skip drakengard 2?

If you really aren’t interested, you can skip Drakengard 2. If neither of those interests you very much, Nier is the one that you should begin with. Then Drakengard 3.

Is Nier and drakengard connected?

Both Nier and Drakengard are video game series that take place in worlds that couldn’t be more distinct from one another, but for some reason, they are connected. The first game in the Drakengard series is the one that technically leads into Nier, although the plot of Nier will make more sense after playing Drakengard 3, which provides further context.

Why does Nier wear a mask?

If you look closely, you’ll notice that the operators cover their mouths with veils while they communicate with their androids out in the field. It’s a visual cue that tells the creators of the show when their android characters are acting more like themselves in front of the audience, rather than like the characters they’re intended to be.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.