Is the Huckleberry good in PvP?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Emmy Mcfarland
    Participant

Its exotic bonus is not particularly useful for use in PvP, if you think about it. In reality, it is a PvE weapon. People only claim it’s awful because there are excellent legendary SMGs alllwing you to free up the exotic slot, and those SMGs are alllwing you to free up the exotic slot. It does not appear to have any effect at all when used in PVP.

Is Huckleberry a good exotic?

Xur is mostly responsible for the increased frequency with which the Exotic Submachine Gun known as the Huckleberry has been employed in recent days. However, the reason for the increase in PVP rank to #6 is not only due to the fact that it is being used more; rather, it is also due to the fact that it is a pretty damn great weapon.

How good is the Huckleberry Destiny 2 2020?

I’ll just throw in my two cents and say that the Huckleberry is one of the best submachine guns in the game. It is ideal for eliminating a large number of less powerful foes in a short amount of time, and it possesses an impressive reload animation.

Is the Tarrabah worth getting?

Even if something as simple as allowing it to preserve its growth toward Ravenous Beast while it is stored were to make it better, Tarrabah would not be worth the exotic slot at this time. Bungie plz. Although it is a Raid weapon and an exotic, it does not have the feel of either of those types of weapons.

Is the Huckleberry good in PvP?, Is the Huckleberry good in PvP?, Is Huckleberry a good exotic?, How good is the Huckleberry Destiny 2 2020?, Is the Tarrabah worth getting?

What should I farm before beyond light?

Farming weapon god rolls is one of the things you should do before the release of Destiny 2: Beyond the Light. Although we have already gone into a bit more detail regarding which legendary weapons you should farm, this is a point that is important enough to reiterate.
    Purchase a set of solid armor.
    Gain access to the Exotic Catalysts for Leaving.
    Strive to Earn a Title.
    Farm Upgrade Materials.

Do people still play Destiny 1 PVP?

The Tower is almost always at capacity, player vs player combat (PVP) is usually rather active, and you can usually find people to play strikes within the strike playlists itself. So, sure, I guess you could say that the game isn’t entirely dead, but it’s quite evident that there aren’t nearly as many people playing this game as there used to be.

What planet is XUR on?

It is possible that he will show up in the public sector of any one of the following four worlds: the European Dead Zone, Titan, IO, or Nessus, or in the Tower. him.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.