Is the Hunter a good helicopter?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Emmy Mcfarland
    Participant

The Hunter is always the most powerful and fastest helicopter in the game, regardless of its guise. It has excellent handling and is simple to handle, making it a wonderful option for flying between buildings in cities. Additionally, it is a strong pick overall. Because of its purpose as a fighting vehicle, it has a significantly higher threshold for taking damage than the typical helicopter.

Does Hunter have explosive cannons?

The Hunter is a phenomenal class for two-on-two competitive play. If you have a skilled co-pilot on the explosive gun, you are able to take on anything in the lobby and win the majority of the time. Because of chaff, the Hunter may compete effectively against Oppressors and Deluxos when playing alone. If the pilot of the Hunter is able to utilize barrage missiles in the air, even jets and other types of planes might have trouble keeping up.

Where can I store my FH-1 Hunter?

The FH-1 Hunter may be acquired from Warstock Cache & Carry for a price of $4,123,000, and it can be kept in the Hangar once it has been purchased (Personal Aircraft). The Hangar Aircraft Workshop is capable of making alterations to this automobile.

Does the FH-1 Hunter have explosive cannons?

Although it fires more slowly than the Valkyrie cannon, it is far more powerful. When firing the cannon in Grand Theft Auto Online, once it is released, it is likely that all you will need to do is use the Valkyrie’s camera.

Is the Hunter a good helicopter?, Is the Hunter a good helicopter?, Does Hunter have explosive cannons?, Where can I store my FH-1 Hunter?, Does the FH-1 Hunter have explosive cannons?

Can you upgrade the fh1 Hunter?

Nope, however you will need a hangar for your aircraft. You do, and the good news is that the sale will last through the 11th of this month.

How much is the fh1 Hunter?

It has been decided to make the FH-1 Hunter available. Publication date was November 21, 2017. Prices range from $3,100,000 to $4,123,000 and may be obtained at Warstock Cache & Carry (trade price).

Does Akula have explosive cannons?

Yes, it comes with high-powered machine gun ammunition that the pilot can utilize, as well as a rapid rate of missile fire. However, it is not able to withstand as much pounding, and its handling is not even close to being as smooth as that of the Hunter. Additionally, it does not have access to explosives or other defensive measures.

How do you unlock the Hunter trade price?

Purchase a hangar, then complete some number of source missions; the exact quantity is unknown. I believe it to be around around 42. 42 smugglers run source missions iirc. Following the completion of three Cargo Collections, a Trade price will become available for an Aircraft.

Is the Hunter a good helicopter?, Can you upgrade the fh1 Hunter?, How much is the fh1 Hunter?, Does Akula have explosive cannons?, How do you unlock the Hunter trade price?

How do I unlock rogue trade price?

After you have successfully completed six hangar resupplies, it will be offered for purchase at the market price.

Does the Rogue have guns?

The pilot of the Rogue is primarily responsible for operating a variety of armaments, including the following: Machine Guns: The first available choice is a pair of dual machine gun pods, which operate in the same manner as the vast majority of front-facing machine guns.

How much does rogue sell for?

The Rogue is available for purchase from Warstock Cache & Carry at a price of 1,596,000, and it can be kept in the Hangar after purchase (Personal Aircraft).

Is the Rogue faster than the Lazer?

Yes, however the speed is not quite the same.

Is the Hunter a good helicopter?, How do I unlock rogue trade price?, Does the Rogue have guns?, How much does rogue sell for?, Is the Rogue faster than the Lazer?

What is the best fighter plane in GTA Online?

#1 Hydra. The Hydra is not quite as overrated or as expensive as the P-996 Lazer, despite the fact that it is regarded as one of the best planes in GTA Online. Because it is capable of vertical takeoff and landing, the Hydra is significantly easier to use and can land and take off in virtually any location.

Is the Rogue any good GTA?

That’s awesome to hear. Because of its superior turning ability, it is superior to the Hydra in dogfights. The explosive MGs aren’t the best choice for taking out ground targets, but if you’re skilled with the bombing bay, that shouldn’t be too much of a problem for you. Until I can get a hold of a Pyro, the Rogue is often the best dog combatant that I have access to right now.

Is the B 11 strikeforce worth it?

When it comes to dogfighting, the B-11 is unparalleled; piloting it is a really natural experience, and turning it doesn’t feel sluggish at all because to its narrow radius and silky smooth turning. The only dogfights that will make you break a sweat are the ones with strong Pyro and Starling pilots. You can easily outturn Lazers, Hydras, and Molotoks.

Does the B11 run out of missiles?

It is possible to utilize it forever and there is no wait between each application.

Is the Hunter a good helicopter?, What is the best fighter plane in GTA Online?, Is the Rogue any good GTA?, Is the B 11 strikeforce worth it?, Does the B11 run out of missiles?

Can B11 outrun missiles?

Flares are not trustworthy; instead of flying in circles to avoid missiles, you should learn how to outrun them. This is something the B11 can only accomplish at greater altitudes once it has gained the speed increase. However, the opmk2 can fire missiles far more quickly than you can with your flares, which have a cooldown. The bike missiles are also significantly more precise and can make much tighter turns than their car counterparts.

How much does it cost to fully upgrade the b11 strikeforce?

You can make your purchase on the Warstock website for the price of $3,800,000 dollars. There is no trade price available.

Does the b11 strikeforce have unlimited missiles?

And limitless barrage missiles. However, it is not at all the same thing as the Oppressor missiles because this is an entirely new tale. The number of shots you can fire with your Barrage weapon is not limited, which is a wise move for maintaining a sense of overall game balance.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.