Is there anything in the mine in Annesburg?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rahima Leigh
    Participant

A tree stump can be seen to the north of the coal mining building in the northern part of Annesburg. It has the Rusted Double Bit Hatchet buried deep inside of it. The Cigarette Card for Isabelle Standish can be found to the southwest of this location in the mine.

Do gold bars Respawn in rdr2?

It is guaranteed that the Gold Bar in Limpany will reappear in Chapter 2. Before you can come back, you are required to spend around three days and nights in a different cell, away from that part of the planet.

Do you lose your gold bars when Arthur dies?

Nope, none of that carries over with the exception of your guns, clothes, and horse equipment, as well as some of the progress you made on the stranger quest. You are unable to purchase horses and keep them for the conclusion of the story. Yes, these prices include a total of four horses. My idea is to prevent Arthur from taking the gold bar from the treasure and have him instead take the gold bar from the collections.

Does Marston keep Arthur’s gold?

Yes. You are left with no cash or horses, but you are able to keep any valuables. As John, you are able to sell the gold bars.

Is there anything in the mine in Annesburg?, Is there anything in the mine in Annesburg?, Do gold bars Respawn in rdr2?, Do you lose your gold bars when Arthur dies?, Does Marston keep Arthur’s gold?

Do you lose all of Arthur’s stuff when he died?

John is given $20,000, which is more than enough money to purchase anything he wants, whilst Arthur’s wallet full of money is emptied out as well. After completing a few tasks into the epilogue, John will indeed take possession of all of Arthur’s armor and weaponry. Therefore, you should probably spend that money you’ve been saving up before you accomplish the Red Dead Redemption assignment.

Can you save anyone in RDR2?

But are you capable of rescuing him from his fate? Sadly, this is not the case. In Red Dead Redemption 2, Lenny will pass away no matter what the player does to try to save him. There is no way to avoid any of the deaths that are predetermined by the game’s storyline, regardless of whether you play as Arthur and ride around saving helpless people or whether you immediately open fire on everyone you don’t know.

Can I save RDR2 with cheats?

Once you have used a cheat, you won’t be able to save your game, so make sure you do so first. Once you use a cheat, you will no longer be able to progress through the game or gain trophies and achievements. After you’ve entered it and saved your game, you’ll have the option to turn it on or off.

Can you be invincible in rdr2?

Unfortunately, that is not possible.

Is there anything in the mine in Annesburg?, Do you lose all of Arthur’s stuff when he died?, Can you save anyone in RDR2?, Can I save RDR2 with cheats?, Can you be invincible in rdr2?

What is the best thing to rob in RDR2?

The most effective strategy for robbing a train Trains, particularly passenger trains because of the wealthy people who ride on them, are excellent sources of cash for those who operate them. After completing the Pouring Forth Oil assignment at the beginning of Chapter 2, you will be able to immediately begin stealing trains. Once you’ve had a taste of robbing trains, you’ll want to continue doing it.

Will starting a new game in RDR2 delete the old one?

In a strict sense, no. Approximately 43 percent of the way through the game, close to the Angelo Bronte task, the game will let you start saving your progress. You have multiple slots where you can overwrite data; hence, you could go back to the 43% slot and start playing without any consequences, for example on the epilogues in which you play as John Marstkn.

How do you get to Mexico in RDR2?

There is no one way to travel to Mexico that is sanctioned by the government. You will need to take advantage of a few glitches that are present in the game. It is very likely that this buried portion of the map will become playable at some point in the future, either as part of the Red Dead Online mode or as a result of an expansion.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.