Is Zelda breath of the wild worth it?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Aman Sutherland
    Participant

If you have a specific interest in exploration-based adventure games, Botw is one of the best ones available. If so, you might like it. My first Zelda game was BOTW, and I really loved the exploration in it. I concur that you don’t have to love The Legend of Zelda to appreciate it! I kind of concur.

What should I play if I like Zelda?

15 Zelda-like games to play after you’ve finished Undertale and Hyrule. Platforms include PC, PS4, and Nintendo Switch.
    HD Okami Platforms: Switch, PS3, PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
    Knights in a spiral. Platforms: Minit and PC. Platforms: Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
    Small Dew. Android, iOS, and PC platforms.
    Impact of Genshin. (Photo courtesy of miHoYo)
    Rebirth in The Binding of Isaac.
    Drifter in Hyper Light.

What PS4 game is most like Zelda?

Oceanhorn: The Monster of the Unknown Seas

Is there a Zelda game for PS4?

Legend of Zelda’s Soul of Hyrule Compatible with the wireless/wired PS4 Slim controller and console skin sticker protective cover.

Is Zelda breath of the wild worth it?, Is Zelda breath of the wild worth it?, What should I play if I like Zelda?, What PS4 game is most like Zelda?, Is there a Zelda game for PS4?

Why is Zelda not on PS4?

No. Nintendo’s first-party series is Zelda. This indicates that Nintendo developed the game on their own. They only make first-party games available for their systems because they want to sell them.

Is it worth buying a switch for Zelda?

No, only for Zelda. Unless you are a devoted follower of the show. Having said that, the Switch is a beautiful system and will be a great platform as long as quality titles continue to be released over time. You currently have a new Zelda, the main Mario game, Mario Kart, and many other fantastic games available.

How much is Zelda breath of the wild?

Zelda: Breath of the Wild, The Legend of Zelda Nintendo Switch List: $59.99 Details: $14.00 (20%) saved

Is it worth getting a switch Pro controller?

But chances are you’ll receive your money’s worth if you play for more than 200 hours. The pro controller’s only drawback is that, even with the grip, it isn’t as portable as the Joy-Cons, making it a better choice for people using the Switch with the dock.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.