Should I kill Erandur or not in Skyrim?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rahima Leigh
    Participant

Erandur is one of the few followers in the game that has roughly 20 lines of unique conversation. If you kill him, he will say something that is relevant to the city that you are presently exploring, for example. Choose Erandur as your companion if you are looking for a friend.

How do I power the skull of corruption?

Price/Cost = Amount of Uses After finishing the Waking Nightmare task in Dawnstar and turning it in to Vaermina, you will get the dream-powered Skull of Corruption staff from her as a reward. To use Dreamsteal, you need to cast it on a person who is asleep for it to harvest their dreams; however, it will still need to be charged with soul gems in addition to using the spell.

How do you end the nightmare in Dawnstars?

In order to put an end to the nightmares, we will need to break into the inner sanctum and give Erandur access to the Skull so that he can perform a ritual that will render it inert. Erandur was able to learn how to enter the inner sanctum by reading a tome that was located in the library of the temple.

Can you marry Karita in Skyrim?

You will find Karita if you travel to Dawnstar and stop by the Windpeak Inn during your stay there. Even if you manage to rise to the position of Thane of Dawnstar and assist Karita’s father with the meaningless errands that he assigns, it will not be enough. You cant marry Karita!

Should I kill Erandur or not in Skyrim?, Should I kill Erandur or not in Skyrim?, How do I power the skull of corruption?, How do you end the nightmare in Dawnstars?, Can you marry Karita in Skyrim?

Can Shadowmere die?

Shadowmere, in contrast to its previous version, is susceptible to death from both long falls and fighting. Shadowmere, on the other hand, will reappear at the site of its death around ten days after it has died. If Shadowmere dies while swimming in a body of water, she will not respawn in this area. If such is the case, then he will respawn at the pool that is located outside of the Falkreath Sanctuary.

What are the illusions of life?

The following is a list of nine widespread myths that may prevent you from leading the most fulfilling life possible.
    The good life. That’s right, the perception of an easy existence is a fallacy.
    That Wonderful Occasion Someday A town referred to as nowhere can be reached by traveling down a road of the same name. –
    A Magic Plan.
    The Mistake That Was Made.
    The Previous.
    Not Being Sufficiently Enough
    Lack.
    Separation.

Is a dream an illusion?

An illusion will never be anything other than an illusion. It doesn’t really develop into anything else too much at all. Contrary to this, a dream does not come true. A dream may appear to be an illusion, and it may even appear to be equally as unreal, but despite these similarities, a dream is not the same thing as an illusion.

Is a life an illusion?

According to the findings of one study, the fact that the universe disappears when we stop gazing at it is evidence that life itself is an illusion. According to a notion that was just recently proven correct by a group of investigators, life itself is an illusion, at least on the quantum level.

Should I kill Erandur or not in Skyrim?, Can Shadowmere die?, What are the illusions of life?, Is a dream an illusion?, Is a life an illusion?

How do you break an illusion?

Take into consideration the following five approaches in order to escape the illusion of time.
    Learn to appreciate painful memories from the past in order to free yourself from their hold on you.
    TAKE CONTROL OF THE PRESENT IN ORDER TO ALLEVIATE STRESS RELATED TO THE FUTURE.
    COZY UP TO THE PRESENT MOMENT.
    DO NOT LET IDEAS ABOUT AGE PREVENT YOU FROM ACHIEVING YOUR GOALS.
    EXPERIENCE REALITY IN THE SAME WAY THAT A CHILD WOULD.

What if everything we see is an illusion?

Whenever we are subjected to a visual illusion, it is possible that we will either see something that does not exist or fail to perceive something that does exist. Visual illusions illustrate the various ways in which the human brain is unable to accurately recreate the external environment because of the gap that exists between what is perceived and what is actually there.

What is a real and illusion?

An illusion is a distortion of a true sensory stimulus, which is to say an interpretation that contradicts objective reality as it is characterized by widespread consensus. An experience that seems to develop without an external source of stimulus is referred to as a hallucination. An illusion is not the same thing as a hallucination.

Is distance an illusion?

According to the studies that Musser outlines in his book, the perceived distance between things, as well as their close closeness to one another, may all be an optical illusion. These items, which are the subject of extensive research, might provide insight into a variety of topics, including entanglement.

Should I kill Erandur or not in Skyrim?, How do you break an illusion?, What if everything we see is an illusion?, What is a real and illusion?, Is distance an illusion?

What if everything is an illusion and nothing exists?

Quotes from Woody Allen What if the world we know is an illusion, and real life does not exist? If that’s the case, I surely spent more money than I needed to on my carpet.

Is it better to take the skull of corruption?

Usefulness. The Skull of Corruption has the ability to do damage to a number of enemies at once. This comes in handy when facing up against a number of adversaries. However, it also has the potential to hurt adjacent followers, which may not be a good thing for a follower who is already struggling with their health if the Skull of Corruption is used during a fight in which they are involved.

What can I do with the skull of corruption?

After finishing the Waking Nightmare task in Dawnstar and turning it in to Vaermina, you will get the dream-powered Skull of Corruption staff from her as a reward. To use Dreamsteal, you need to cast it on a person who is asleep for it to harvest their dreams; however, it will still need to be charged with soul gems in addition to using the spell.

What happens if you let Erandur destroy the skull?

If Erandur is selected as a follower rather than the Skull of Corruption, the player has the option of utilizing him as a friendly character and then killing him in order to fulfill additional Daedric Quests, such as Boethiah’s Calling and The Whispering Door.

Should I kill Erandur or not in Skyrim?, What if everything is an illusion and nothing exists?, Is it better to take the skull of corruption?, What can I do with the skull of corruption?, What happens if you let Erandur destroy the skull?

Should I kill Barbas?

Kill Barbas to claim the Rueful Axe for yourself, or give it to Clavicus Vile in exchange for his genuine daedric relic, the Masque of Clavicus Vile. Either way, you will be rewarded with a daedric artifact. It is important to note that both of these things are one-of-a-kind; yet, only the Masque of Clavicus Vile counts toward the Oblivion Walker achievement; hence, it is advised that Barbas be kept alive.

Is Barbas a Daedra?

Clavicus Vile’s loyal companion is a dog named Barbas. Although he can assume the appearance of a dog or a Skaafin, he is actually a shapeshifting Daedra. His most typical form is that of a dog.

Where does Barbas go when I dismiss him?

He. Returns to the statue of Clavicas Vile in the center of the room. Randomly, while I was in Haemar’s Shame on a side task, I ran into Barbas again.

What’s better the rueful AXE or the mask?

In contrast to the Masque of Clavicus Vile, which is a Daedric artifact, the Rueful Axe is not one. During the quest, “A Daedra’s Best Friend,” you will have the opportunity to trade in the Axe for the “Masque of Clavicus Vile.” Doing so will allow you to earn the “Oblivion Walker” achievement. The Masque offers the most advantage at vendors compared to any other piece of headwear in the game.

Should I kill Erandur or not in Skyrim?, Should I kill Barbas?, Is Barbas a Daedra?, Where does Barbas go when I dismiss him?, What’s better the rueful AXE or the mask?

Why is Lod dead Skyrim?

Dragon assaults on Falkreath are a common cause of death for Lod. Keeping him alive is not only required if you want to finish the Clavicus Viles Daedric quest, but it’s also a requirement for becoming the Thane of Falkreath, which is a position of great power. Although Lod appears in three different scenarios, none of them take place in Dead Man’s Drink—a location he has never been to.

How do I get to Haemar’s shame?

The specific location The cave known as Haemar’s Shame may be found in the southern part of Skyrim. It is possible to find it by traveling to the West of Riften or to the East of Falkreath. The vampires and the thralls that serve them make their home in this cave.

Where is Barbas?

Barbas may be found to the west of Falkreath along the path that continues beyond the bifurcation. When he sees the Dragonborn, he will approach them. They can go back to Lod once they have located Barbas, turn in the quest, and then go back to Barbas, who will be waiting for them there. The Dragonborn will also receive a warning from Barbas to avoid making any bargains with Clavicus Vile.

Can you tell Barbas to wait?

Until the end of the quest, he functions essentially as an unkillable follower. You certainly have the right to advise him not to follow you and instead wait at the temple.

Should I kill Erandur or not in Skyrim?, Why is Lod dead Skyrim?, How do I get to Haemar’s shame?, Where is Barbas?, Can you tell Barbas to wait?

Is Barbas immortal?

Yes, Barbas retains his immortality even now.

What happens when you tell your dog to go home in Skyrim?

You are free to keep your dog just like any other follower in the game, and he will continue to fight at your side either until he is killed or until you instruct him to go. Your dog will stay at your home for a while and wait for you, but you will soon receive a message informing you that your dog has returned to its owner’s residence.

Can you marry Jarl Ulfric?

Ulfric has a following and engages in marriage negotiations. You need to be married to be able to perform this, albeit your spouse need not necessarily be Ulfric. You can get a divorce from him and marry someone else.

Can I get divorced in Skyrim?

In Skyrim, you are unable to legally end a marriage or receive a divorce, but you have the opportunity to find a new spouse.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.