Should I kill Ivan in GTA 4?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Aman Sutherland
    Participant

If you choose to save Ivan’s life, he will provide you with an additional objective at a later point in the narrative. Killing him will not prohibit you from completing the game with a perfect score. We made the decision to kill him, but how you choose to proceed is up to you. You will emerge victorious from the assignment in one way or another, and your wealth will increase ever so slightly.

Should I kill Vlad?

The character of Vlad does not morph into a random one. You are going to have to kill him since it is necessary for the plot.

What happens if you don’t kill Ivan GTA 4?

If you kill Ivan you will not gain anything. You have something to gain by allowing him to survive, and you could even benefit from it. Later on in the game, you’ll encounter an unnamed character who has the potential to earn you money.

What happens if you spare Ivan in GTA 4?

When Niko reaches Ivan, the player now has the option of either sparing him by helping him up and letting him escape, or killing him by shooting him, or watching a cutscene in which Niko stamps on Ivan’s fingers, sending him crashing down to the sidewalk/road. If the player chooses to spare Ivan, he or she can do so by selecting the “Spare” option from the drop-down menu when Niko reaches Ivan. If Niko is merciful to him, he will reappear in the game as a random character.

Should I kill Ivan in GTA 4?, Should I kill Ivan in GTA 4?, Should I kill Vlad?, What happens if you don’t kill Ivan GTA 4?, What happens if you spare Ivan in GTA 4?

Can you put your own music in GTA 4?

Independence FM in Grand Theft Auto IV operates in the same manner as custom radio stations in the games that came before it. This means that users must first save their music to a specific directory (My DocumentsRockstar GamesGTA IVUser Music) before it can be played in-game. It may be accessed in the same manner as the other radio stations, and it will just show up when the player scrolls through the options.

What happens if you kill Francis in GTA 4?

If Francis is eliminated, the player can locate his body on the bench, but if Derrick is eliminated, the player won’t be able to find his body anywhere. In the event that Francis loses his life, Nikos’ phone will continue to display his contact information well after the conclusion of the game.

What happens if you take the deal in GTA 4?

When the player makes the decision to Deal, Niko has an encounter with Phil Bell in a townhouse located in Tudor. They leave the hotel and head to Port Tudor, which is where the business transaction will take place. However, it has come to light that Rascalov is intent on exacting his revenge. He took the lives of the individuals with whom Niko was meant to negotiate the arrangement.

How much money do you lose when you die in GTA 4?

In Grand Theft Auto IV, the player loses 10% of their money (up to a maximum of $10,000), but they get to keep their weapons. The highest amount of money that may be lost is $10,000.

Should I kill Ivan in GTA 4?, Can you put your own music in GTA 4?, What happens if you kill Francis in GTA 4?, What happens if you take the deal in GTA 4?, How much money do you lose when you die in GTA 4?

Do you lose money when you die in GTA Online?

When you die in Grand Theft Auto Online, just like in the story mode, you will be financially penalized. Additionally, other players are allowed to take some of the money that you drop.

How much does it cost to die in GTA 5?

The game is now unplayable because there is a $500 penalty for dying.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.