Should I romance Sera?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rahima Leigh
    Participant

Should I romance Sera?

If you romance Sera, she actually gains some decent depth. However, it’s better if you’re an elf or a Qunari:D. In my first DAI game, I courted her as a qunari, and I’m totally up for that.

Can you romance Sera as a mage?

Even though you are aware that Sera doesn’t believe in magic, you can still use it. As an Elf Mage, which was probably her worst-case scenario, I was able to woo her.

Can a male inquisitor romance Cullen?

Only if you play a female human or elf may you start a relationship with Cullen. The rest of the time, you can playfully flirt with him without making any commitments, and this won’t have a significant impact on your relationship with him.

Can I romance Cullen if I side with the mages?

You can, and it’s great. He agrees to go on a mission with you and says he’s glad to fight with you once more.

Should I romance Sera?, Should I romance Sera?, Can you romance Sera as a mage?, Can a male inquisitor romance Cullen?, Can I romance Cullen if I side with the mages?

Should I romance Sera?

Why is Blackwall not in trespasser?

If you don’t finish his personal quest, Revelations, in a later game, he simply vanishes when you start Trespasser. To start the mission, you must have a high approval rating.

What happens if you give Blackwall to the GREY wardens?

He will join the Grey Wardens, the same destiny I handed Loghain all those years ago. He is sentenced to death as a result of his misdeeds. If he survives, he can live out the rest of his days making amends in the same way he was doing so earlier. Any equipment that was on him would be lost if you regularly utilized him as a tank.

How do you get Blackwall in Dragon Age?

Visit the Hinterlands; Blackwall is located there to the southwest of Upper Lake Camp. The player must go around the lake to get to him because he is on the other (west) side of it. The bandits will assault shortly after the Inquisitor finds him assembling a few conscripts to defend themselves.

How do I get Thom Rainier?

Acquisition. Available after conversing with Cullen in Val Royeaux about choosing Thom Rainier’s fate during Blackwall’s companion quest Revelations. The Inquisitor must choose either the Get him out of here or I can’t determine this yet dialogue option.

Should I romance Sera?, Why is Blackwall not in trespasser?, What happens if you give Blackwall to the GREY wardens?, How do you get Blackwall in Dragon Age?, How do I get Thom Rainier?

Should I romance Sera?

Is Solas a romance option?

The first relationship choice in the Dragon Age series that is exclusive to elven playable characters is called Solas.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.