Should you kill Dag Valhalla?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Libbie McCartney
    Participant

YOU SHOULD GIVE DAG THE AXE because doing so is one of the game’s five essential options to make, and it has a significant impact on how the story concludes. Give Dag his axe if you want the story to end in its intended manner.

Does DAG have to die AC Valhalla?

Sadly, you do not have the option to reject Dag. You are required to vanquish Dag, and the combat against him is treated like a boss battle. The second decision, which is far more significant, will be presented to you as soon as you have defeated your foes and Eivor will be standing over the dead Dag. You have the option to give Dag the axe and then permit him to go to Valhalla after he dies.

Can you avoid killing Dag AC Valhalla?

The best course of action would be to hand Dag back his axe at this time. If you choose not to, the conclusion of the game will be altered, and you will not be able to experience the authentic conclusion of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.

What happens if you dont give Dag his AXE?

What are the consequences if you choose not to hand Dag his axe? According to the narrative of the game, the Danes believe that if you pass away while holding your axe in your hand, you will be allowed to enter Valhalla and become one of Odin’s warriors there. It would be a really big matter if you denied Dag this, but on the other hand, he did try to kill you.

Should you kill Dag Valhalla?, Should you kill Dag Valhalla?, Does DAG have to die AC Valhalla?, Can you avoid killing Dag AC Valhalla?, What happens if you dont give Dag his AXE?

Should I join or stay Dag?

When the rescue mission to save Sigurd is ready, Dag tells him that he must remain behind to keep watch over the colony. Dag is going to make the decision that he does not want to go on this voyage with you regardless of whether you tell him that he must join or that he may do what he wants.

What should I say to Dag AC Valhalla?

Dag conversation choices
    My accomplishments would be recognized by Sigurd. You begin by pointing out how his accomplishments do not take away from those of the remaining members of the tribe, and then you compliment their bravery.
    I do not claim to be Sigurds equal. You reassure him that you won’t minimize your own achievements and that you wish glory onto everyone who is deserving of it.
    Silence, Dag.

Why is Dag against eivor?

Emigrating to England. The abduction of his jarl exacerbated the difficulties that already existed between Dag and Eivor. Dag woke Eivor in the middle of the night and challenged her to a holmgang for leadership of the clan, accusing Eivor of chasing glory and not focusing on finding Sigurd.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.