Should you remove Reed outer worlds?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Duke Blevins
    Participant

You will earn 11,400 experience points, as well as a discount on products sold by Spacers Choice and reputation with Spacers Choice. If you decide to take Reed’s power away from him, you must go back to him without informing either of the other two to leave. While you are having this conversation with Reed, he will become upset with you at some point.

Can you kill everyone in the outer worlds?

In an interview with Polygon, the senior designer for Obsidian Entertainment, Brian Heins, confirmed that players will have the ability to kill anybody they choose in The Outer Worlds. In addition, there are backup systems in place to ensure that you will always be able to finish tasks.

Can you kill Reed Tobson?

This gives you with two choices: you can return to the Saltuna Cannery and kill Reed Tobson, or, if your stats are good enough, you can genuinely try to persuade him to resign from his position so that Adelaide can take up his responsibilities. Because there is no unique benefit associated with either choice, the decision is ultimately up to you to determine.

What do I do with reeds key?

Reeds Key is required in order to enter his office, which is located in the tower of the Edgewater Cannery building.

Should you remove Reed outer worlds?, Should you remove Reed outer worlds?, Can you kill everyone in the outer worlds?, Can you kill Reed Tobson?, What do I do with reeds key?

How do I convince my reed to step down?

Tell Reed to hold off if you want to succeed in persuading him to step down. Since Grace believes that she is unable to protect the settlement, she will consent to going back provided you either allow Zoe to die or kill her yourself. Tell her to hold off if you want Reed to follow your plan for her to step down. If you are able to eliminate all of the mauraders and coerce Zoe into coming back, Grace will also consent to returning.

How do I get out of Reed Tobson?

Try to persuade Reed Tobson to move away from Edgewater. It is recommended that you go back to the Saltuna Cannery in Edgewater and have another conversation with Reed in his office. During the course of your conversation, you should do what you can to persuade Reed that it is in Edgewater’s best interest for him to step down from his position.

Where is Reed in Byzantium?

You can find him sitting on a seat in the Byzantium Sting area. On Monarch, you will be able to find him. You’ll discover him dead beyond the city wall, having been murdered by marauders.

Where is Reed in outer worlds?

Reed Tobson Belongs to the Spacers’ Choice Faction and is located in the Emerald Vale Region of Edgewater.

Should you remove Reed outer worlds?, How do I convince my reed to step down?, How do I get out of Reed Tobson?, Where is Reed in Byzantium?, Where is Reed in outer worlds?

How do I get reeds key card?

Simply visit his workplace and execute a headshot on him there. If you are approximately level 5 or higher, the encounter won’t be too difficult for you because you will have to fight both him and his guards. Simply eliminate everyone else in the room, and then rummage through the dead body of Reed to retrieve the key.

How do you pickpocket in outer worlds?

It requires forty talent points to be invested in the Stealth tree of skills in order to pickpocket. When you’ve finished, the Pick Pocket skill will become available to you. Gaining more points in the Stealth talent will increase its effectiveness and make it easier to steal from NPCs located all over the world.

Who should I give the medicine to in Edgewater?

The only justification for providing Abernathy with the medication is if you have complete faith in what he has to say and genuine compassion for his situation. In conclusion, we strongly suggest that you give the medicine to Esther since she will put it to better use, and as a result, you will obtain improved benefits from her in terms of both experience and bits.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.