What dark troops should I upgrade first th11?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Emmy Mcfarland
    Participant

The first troops should be those that are used most frequently for farming and for fighting. It’s either going to be miners or loons for me when it comes to elixir, and either bowlers or hounds when it comes to dark.

What should I do with my dark elixir?

The Barbarian King, Archer Queen, and Royal Champion can all be purchased using Dark Elixir and then upgraded with it. Additionally, Dark Elixir Troops can be trained and upgraded with it. Both the Dark Elixir Storage and the Dark Elixir Drill can be accessed once the Town Hall has been upgraded to level 7.

How can I get dark elixir fast?

In my opinion, every drop of dark elixir ought to be spent on a hero. Even after upgrading your dark elixir units, it will be too expensive to use them whether you are raiding or farming. The one and only exception to this rule is making use of golems and witches in the course of your prize hunting. At that trophy count, your base would be destroyed on a regular basis, and despite your best efforts, your dark elixir supply would be stolen.

How do you get dark elixir in your treasury?

Make use of your treasury to keep any excess quantities of the evil elixir. Treasure can be added to your treasury through activities such as clan battles, clan games, and star bonuses.

What dark troops should I upgrade first th11?, What dark troops should I upgrade first th11?, What should I do with my dark elixir?, How can I get dark elixir fast?, How do you get dark elixir in your treasury?

What happens to war loot if Treasury is full?

The capacity of the Treasury is determined by both the level of your Town Hall and your Clan. If your Treasury is already full when you receive additional resources as a reward, those resources that are in excess will be lost. In the event that you select collect, but your Storages do not have sufficient capacity, the remaining resources will remain on the Treasury, and they will not be lost.

Is it worth it to buy gold pass in COC?

The value of the Gold Pass greatly exceeds that of any of the other bargains that are currently being offered. If you are going to spend any money on this game at all, you should unquestionably put that money toward purchasing the Gold Pass. The Gold Pass, which costs $180 for three years, should easily get you to the point where you can max out your account.

How does COC make money?

In-app purchases are how Coc generates revenue. In-app purchases are the primary source of revenue for Supercell, the company that developed Clash of Clans (COC). They are unable to generate any money from consumers when they download Clash of Clans because it is a free-to-play game; however, thanks to the implementation of in-app purchases, they are able to make money when players purchase gems.

Is 2K pay to win?

2K has been gradually adding an increasing number of microtransactions to their games over the course of the previous few years. If players want their MyPlayer to have any kind of success online in NBA 2K21, they will effectively have to pay to do it. Players are required to spend additional money in order to acquire the most desirable in-game moves, outfits, and other items.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.