What happens if Garrus and Tali dies in Mass Effect 2?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rahima Leigh
    Participant

Your choices have absolutely no bearing on the final result, just like with the endings. There is absolutely no alternative for Garrus, so your squad will be left empty. Additionally, Admiral Shalaraan Vas Tombay takes the role of Tali in the story while no one else joins your team in her place.

Can Garrus die ME2?

If Garrus’ loyalty duty is unfinished during the ME2 suicide mission, he may perish. He may potentially perish if EMS is low and he is with Shepard during the beam run at the conclusion of ME3.

Does grunt Die in Mass Effect 3?

Grunt perishes if his loyalty wasn’t established before the suicide mission, even if Shepard choose to save either queen. Grunt would live regardless of his previous allegiance, staggering out of the rachni nest all bloody and pleading for food if Shepard decided to desert either queen.

Should I kill the Rachni Queen ME3?

The following answer, which is derived from the wiki page, contains all spoilers: The Reapers discover it if you spared the Rachni queen in the first Mass Effect game and indoctrinate her offspring, but not herself. Shepard must decide whether to save the queen by giving up the Aralakh Company or allow her to perish (saving Aralakh Company).

What happens if Garrus and Tali dies in Mass Effect 2?, What happens if Garrus and Tali dies in Mass Effect 2?, Can Garrus die ME2?, Does grunt Die in Mass Effect 3?, Should I kill the Rachni Queen ME3?

Should I kill or free the Rachni queen?

Shepard has the option of sacrificing Aralakh Company in exchange for her assistance in fighting the Reapers. The artificial queen will become furious if Shepard decides to leave her, yelling at her via the scattered krogan corpses and commanding her Ravagers to attack Shepard and their team.

How do you survive a grunt?

According to the Wikia, if you finished Grunt’s loyalty assignment in the previous game, he can survive this (if you did not, Grunt will mention his outsider status in his dialogue outside the falling prefab). Grunt perishes if he was traitorous if you save either Queen. If Grunt was loyal, he lives on no matter what you decide.

Do you have to wake up grunt?

Yes, you should rouse him up because his only threat will come from your adversaries.

Should I release the Krogan me2?

nothing to stop you. There are no drawbacks if you release him because he is a team member.

What happens if Garrus and Tali dies in Mass Effect 2?, Should I kill or free the Rachni queen?, How do you survive a grunt?, Do you have to wake up grunt?, Should I release the Krogan me2?

How do I activate my Krogan?

He is on one of the previously locked sides, therefore descend to the engineering deck to find him. If you speak with him, you can decide whether to let him out or keep him in the tank.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.