What happens if you dont kill Kravchenko in bo2?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Emmy Mcfarland
    Participant

Choosing between letting DeFalco go free or killing him DeFalco will only show up if you didn’t choose to murder him at the conclusion of Mission 06: Karma. Karma Karma will show up regardless of whether you were successful in catching up with DeFalco at the end of operation 06: Karma or not and instead completed the strike-force mission dubbed Second Chance instead.

How do you not burn Harper’s face?

If you really want to anger Harper, try driving on the left side of the road. The burn that Harper received will be visible on his face until the campaign is over (pictures above). Stay as near to the right side as you can if you don’t want Harper to get burned. Harper will be spared the burn to the face (pictures above).

Did Woods die in Black Ops?

Woods was eventually sealed into a container together with the bodies of his fallen companions and abandoned there to starve to death and become dehydrated.

Can Harper survive in BO2?

As you can see, Harper has to pass away in order to serve the greater good of the world and the conclusion, regardless of how badly her face is burned.

What happens if you dont kill Kravchenko in bo2?, What happens if you dont kill Kravchenko in bo2?, How do you not burn Harper’s face?, Did Woods die in Black Ops?, Can Harper survive in BO2?

What happens if I kill Harper in bo2?

If you decide to eliminate Harper (seen in the first picture above), Menendez will leave this location, and Farid will experience a momentary lapse in consciousness after the plane explodes. When Mason gets at the location, a distraught Farid will explain what took transpired to him (see the second picture above), and Mason will then close Harper’s eyes (third picture above).

Who is the CIA mole in Black Ops 2?

This is Jason Hudson.

Who kills Alex Mason?

In 1989, while Woods was participating in Operation Just Cause, Mason was accidentally murdered (or wounded) by Woods, who mistook him for the narco-terrorist Raul Menendez.

Is Cordis Die real?

Not to long ago, and it states It is not too late to begin a new world, so please come with me, my friends. Keep in mind that Treyarch creates these channels specifically for the Call of Duty community so that players can share information that will help you figure out the campaign. Help this channel expand its audience.

What happens if you dont kill Kravchenko in bo2?, What happens if I kill Harper in bo2?, Who is the CIA mole in Black Ops 2?, Who kills Alex Mason?, Is Cordis Die real?

Is Mason’s death canon?

The most important thing to take up from this is that the canon conclusion involves Mason killing Menendez. This indicates that Cordis will rise again (the only way they wouldn’t is, I guess, if you captured Menendez and kept Chloe alive), which is something that should certainly factor into the storyline of BO3 at some point.

What was Raul Menendez plan?

Menendez would spend decades plotting his revenge for the death of Josefina, who had been killed in an accident by Woods, who had a pathological desire to kill him for torturing him. Woods had killed Josefina. As a kind of retaliation, he planned to deceive Woods into shooting Mason, so leaving Mason’s son David without a father, and taking the life of Hudson in order to make Woods pay for what he had done.

Who was the bad guy in Black Ops 2?

Raul Menendez

Will Black Ops 2 be remastered?

There have been no rumors of a remastered version of Call of Duty: Black Ops II being released. There are currently no indications that a remastered edition of Call of Duty: Black Ops II, which is widely considered to be one of the series’ strongest installments, will be developed.

What happens if you dont kill Kravchenko in bo2?, Is Mason’s death canon?, What was Raul Menendez plan?, Who was the bad guy in Black Ops 2?, Will Black Ops 2 be remastered?

Do you need Black Ops 2 to play plutonium?

If I want to play Plutonium on Steam, do I need to acquire Black Ops 2 first? Actually, what you’re doing is downloading a free copy of Black Ops 2 together with all of the supplemental content that Plutonium offers.

Can you get Black Ops 2 for PS4?

Call of Duty: Black Ops I and II are Both Available on the PlayStation 4 Now.

Is bo3 free on PS4?

The Zombies Chronicles Edition of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is included with the PS Plus Collection. Sony PlayStation has disclosed further details regarding the PlayStation Plus Collection for the PlayStation 5 in a recent announcement. All PlayStation Plus members who own a PlayStation 5 will automatically receive this brand-new function as a complimentary bonus update.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.