What happens when you collect all stones of Barenziah?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Libbie McCartney
    Participant

The crown that belonged to Barenziah After the Dragonborn has returned all twenty-four Stones of Barenziah, they will be given the task of retrieving the Crown of Barenziah from Tolvalds Cave. Vex explains that the Crown of Barenziah is a piece of equipment that can improve a thief’s capabilities.

What do I do with pommel stone of mehrunes razor?

Take the pommel that is on the body of Drascua. After you have acquired all of the pieces and have had a conversation with Mehrunes Dagon. Take out Silus, but be careful because he likes to flee and call upon a familiar after he’s been defeated. After he has been put to rest, Mehrunes Dagon will communicate with you and then reforge the Mehrunes Razor.

What do I do with the shards of mehrunes razor?

The Fragments of the Razor of Mehrunes Either the key that was found on his dresser or the one that was looted from his body can be used to open the vault.

Can you use Wabbajack on alduin?

As you can see, none of the spells cast by the Wabbajack have any effect on Alduin. Instead, it is as if you are merely striking Alduin with energy balls generated by the staff, which causes him some little damage.

What happens when you collect all stones of Barenziah?, What happens when you collect all stones of Barenziah?, What do I do with pommel stone of mehrunes razor?, What do I do with the shards of mehrunes razor?, Can you use Wabbajack on alduin?

Can Mehrunes Razor be enchanted?

The Mehrunes Razor is essentially an Ebony Dagger, but it also has a very small chance to one-hit-kill an opponent. But you can still make it better by using the Ebony Smithing perk, and even though it can’t be enchanted, you can still put a spell on it.

Does mehrunes razor work with followers?

The particular effect of the Daedric dagger known as Mehrune’s Razor is that there is a small possibility (I believe it’s just around 2%) that a strike would result in an instant death for the target.

What is mehrunes razor?

The Daedric Artifact known as Mehrunes Razor, also called the Dagger of the Final Wounds, the Bane of the Righteous, and Kingslayer, is associated with the Daedric Prince Mehrunes Dagon. Claimed is a one-of-a-kind dagger that legend has it has the ability to end life with just one strike.

Is mehrunes razor leveled oblivion?

These are all of the new things that have been included as a part of the official Mehrunes Razor plug-in. The majority of the prizes for completing this quest are leveled items. The level at which each variety of each item will initially appear is detailed in the tables that are presented below.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.