What is the highest score in subway surfers?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Duke Blevins
    Participant

1,999,999,016 points

What is the lowest score on subway surfers?

7 * Challenge It points Seven points were gained in Subway Surfers by Jordan L.

How can I get my old subway surfers back?

It’s awful that you lost your Subway Surfers progress. Your progress can be restored if you previously used Online Save to save it by logging back in with your Game Center or Google account.

What is Subway Surfers promo code?

Use Subway Surfers redeem codes to receive free money and premium in-game stuff so you can unlock power-ups and exclusive gear to advance through the game every time.
    expired coupons for subway
    CODESsREWARDS
    50000 KZAKHBT coins
    10000 OGK3BEY coins
    9900 EGV28EP coins
    9001 BACK2MOSCOW coins

What is the highest score in subway surfers?, What is the highest score in subway surfers?, What is the lowest score on subway surfers?, How can I get my old subway surfers back?, What is Subway Surfers promo code?

How do you get the dinosaur skin in subway surfers?

Only connecting to Facebook in Subway Surfers will unlock Dino. Dino is a gift that you immediately receive whenever you join to Facebook.

How do I transfer my subway surfers to my new phone?

All Android and iOS devices have access to Online Save, which allows you to transfer, save, and sync your progress. You must: in order to use Online Save: On the device where the progress you wish to store or transfer is, go to the game’s settings.

How do you change your name in subway surfers?

Subway Surfers will automatically utilize your name and profile photo from Facebook when you login. Your photo and name cannot be manually added to or changed in Subway Surfers.

How do I connect Facebook to Subway Surfers 2020?

You must be deemed an adult in your country in order to connect to Facebook in Subway Surfers. A date of birth cannot be modified once it has been entered. The Facebook login option will be back once you’ve reached the required age.

What is the highest score in subway surfers?, How do you get the dinosaur skin in subway surfers?, How do I transfer my subway surfers to my new phone?, How do you change your name in subway surfers?, How do I connect Facebook to Subway Surfers 2020?

How do you unlock all the characters on subway surfers?

Running on the railroad lines and avoiding collisions with trains and other things while evading the inspector and his dog is the game’s main goal.
    How to get all the characters in Subway Surfers unlocked.
    Name of Character Requirement
    Prince 980,000 K in Coins
    200 Spike Guitar Tokens, Spike
    12,000 tokens in Tagbot
    30,000 Tokens for Tasha

Why is my subway surfers glitching?

Your device might not have enough resources to execute the game if it is lagging on your device. It is typically a good idea to: Close all background-running apps in order to free up resources.

Who is the best subway surfer character?

Here are my top 10 picks for Subway Surfers characters!
    Kim.
    Aina.sBrody.
    Jia.sRex.sJenny.sMina.sTony.

How do you unlock tricky on subway surfers?

In Subway Surfers, Tricky (Beatrice Fairchild) serves as the deuteragonist. Three Tricky’s Hat tokens are required to unlock her as a character. Trickys Hat 150 will get you her first outfit, the camouflage outfit. The Heart Outfit, which is her second outfit, costs 300 Trickys Hat.

What is the highest score in subway surfers?, How do you unlock all the characters on subway surfers?, Why is my subway surfers glitching?, Who is the best subway surfer character?, How do you unlock tricky on subway surfers?

How much is tricky in subway surfers?

Characters in Subway Surfers: A complete list with information on how to acquire each
    Character’s name Coin Value
    Tricky 3 Red Hats Outfit
    Heart attire
    500 Yutani UFOs
    Zoe Biker Outfit $120,000
    Carmen Team Outfit $4.99

How much does tricky cost in subway surfers?

Tricky Elf
    Elf Tricky sporting his initial attire. Elf Tricky is dressed in an ice suit. Tricky the Elf donning his Candy outfit.
    Characteristics
    Costs95,000sEditionsHolidaysLimited?
    Yes

Who is Frank in subway surfers?

Frank is a playable surfer that can be purchased at any moment for 40,000 game coins from the Subway Surfers app. Along with the purchase of a Frank Subway Surfers figure, he may also be accessed with a code (at Walmart or Tesco). He typically wears a suit and bunny mask while toting a bag.

What is the most expensive skin in subway surfers?

980,000. Prince K is the Subway Surfers character with the highest price tag. Prince K is a boy with light chocolate skin, a brown robe, a red and green belt, golden shoes, a watch, and sunglasses.

What is the highest score in subway surfers?, How much is tricky in subway surfers?, How much does tricky cost in subway surfers?, Who is Frank in subway surfers?, What is the most expensive skin in subway surfers?

How do you win subway surfer?

High Score Strategies for Subway Surfers Simply by skillfully avoiding obstacles, using the appropriate equipment, and picking up upgrades along the route to assist raise their score, players can get 1,000,000 points, or even as high as 5,000,000.

Who is Frank from subway surfers?

FranksCharacteristicssCosts40,000sEditionsStandardsLimited?
    Unreleased as of October 24, 2012

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.