What level should I be for Stranglethorn Vale?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Omar Salgado
    Participant

Contested zone levels Zone Level range
    Desolaces30-40
    Stranglethorn Valley between 30 and 45.
    Badlands 35-45 Dustwallow Marsh 35-45 Dustwallow Marsh 35-45

What level is thousand needles vanilla?

25-35

What level is felwood vanilla?

Contested zone levels Zone Level range
    Felwoods48-55
    Burning Steppes 50-58
    Western Plaguelands 51-58
    53–60 Years of Eastern Plaguelands

Is there a flight path in felwood?

Achieving our goal To enter Felwood, head in the direction of the north branch. Along the trail, the Cenarion Circle has established a camp and made a flying path accessible to passing travelers. Along the trail, the Cenarion Circle has established a camp and made a flying path accessible to passing travelers.

What level should I be for Stranglethorn Vale?, What level should I be for Stranglethorn Vale?, What level is thousand needles vanilla?, What level is felwood vanilla?, Is there a flight path in felwood?

Are there any vendors in felwood?

Malygen Felwood is the location of this non-player character (2).

Can you get to felwood from darkshore?

Follow the path that leads south through Darkshore and into Ashenvale. There is a trail that leads to Felwood from the middle of Ashenvale and heads in the direction of the north. However, as has been mentioned previously, Felwood is most certainly not the place you should travel if you have recently completed the Darkshore quest.

How does Horde get to winterspring from felwood?

Achieving our goal To get to Winterspring, go via the hold entrance at the very north-eastern corner of Felwood, and then keep going right after the bridge. In order to travel through the hold without the Timbermaw Furbolgs assaulting you, you will need to have a reputation with the Timbermaw Furbolgs that is at least unfavorable.

How do I get to ashenvale?

Alliance: Beginning in Auberdine in Darkshore, head south along the main road and enter Ashenvale from there. Proceed along the road to the south and then to the east until you reach Astranaar, the primary Alliance stronghold in this zone. From the Barrens Crossroads, Horde players should head north to the Morshan Rampart and then continue along the route towards Ashenvale.

What level should I be for Stranglethorn Vale?, Are there any vendors in felwood?, Can you get to felwood from darkshore?, How does Horde get to winterspring from felwood?, How do I get to ashenvale?

How do I get to Bloodvenom post?

Starting from the main stone route that travels north to south through Felwood, follow the Bloodvenom River west along the south bank. This will lead you to the location of the post. You will see a dark track, and all you have to do to get to the outpost is follow it as it winds around the mountainside.

Is there a mailbox in felwood Classic?

Felwood is the location where one can find this Object.

Where are stonetalon mountains?

There is a range of mountains known as the Stonetalon Mountains, also known as the Stonetalons, that can be found to the west of the Barrens, south of Ashenvale, and north of Desolace. The mountains are historically considered to be the home of the harpies; however, their population has significantly decreased as bird-women have moved further east and south.

Is there a horde flight path in stonetalon mountains?

Alliance: Starting from Astranaar in Ashenvale, go across the mountains to the south of Ashenvale to locate Talondeep Path. Horde: Beginning at the Crossroads in the Barrens, head west down the road to Honors Stand, then turn north and continue into the mountains.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.