What recipe gives you the most hearts?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Francis Riggs
    Participant

It is the most coveted of all the temporary hearts in Breath of the Wild. One Hearty Durian, once cooked, will restore three hearts, but more significantly, it will grant you an additional four hearts for a short period of time. You will receive a natural bonus of +20 temporary hearts if you cook five of these in a meal. This will make it such that most boss battles feel much less stressful to you.

Where can I farm warm Safflina?

Warm safflina can be found in the highlands of the Gerudo Desert (specifically, in the northwest part of the Gerudo Desert close to the Kema Kosassa temple) as well as Hyrule Ridge. Another option to obtain red chuchu jelly is to either kill a normal chuchu with fire damage or cook regular chuchu jelly. Both of these methods will yield regular chuchu jelly (or hit it with fire damage).

Where can I farm fire Keese wings?

Answer that is acceptable. If you begin your journey at Foothill stable, which is located south of Death Mountain, travel north until you reach Death Mountain, and then continue to follow the route, you will first come across two fire keese in the first sharp turn to the right. After that, there is a guardian that needs to be defeated, however once you do that, there is a sizable cave where I discovered an additional 12 fire keese.

Where can I farm tireless frogs?

Locations of the Tireless Frog include the Lanayru Great Spring and the Hyrule Ridge.
    Obtain this item by making a purchase from Beedle at Foothill Stable.
    At Lakeside Stable, you can buy things from Beedle.
    At Rito Stable, you can make your purchase from Beedle.
    You can buy something from Beedle at the Riverside Stable.
    At Serenne Stable, you can make your purchase from Beedle.
    At Snowfield Stable, you can buy things from Beedle.

What recipe gives you the most hearts?, What recipe gives you the most hearts?, Where can I farm warm Safflina?, Where can I farm fire Keese wings?, Where can I farm tireless frogs?

What do you cook hot-footed frogs with?

To activate its speed-boosting properties, cook it with various parts of monsters. You can get 2 Rupees for each Hot-Footed Frog that you sell to shop merchants located anywhere in Hyrule. An elixir that increases one’s speed can be created by combining these ingredients with various monster parts. At the Kochi Dye Shop, you may also utilize them to make green dye with them.

Where is the tireless frog in Zelda?

Tireless Frogs are most commonly discovered in Hyrule’s shallow bodies of water, including as the Necluda Sea and Hyrule Ridge, where they call the shoreline home. They fetch 20 Rupees apiece when purchased from store merchants located anywhere throughout Hyrule. The Tireless Frog, when combined with other parts of monsters in a stew, will produce an elixir that will momentarily boost Link’s maximum amount of stamina.

Where is the Hyrule Ridge?

Hyrule Ridge is a part of the Ridgeland Region in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Ridgeland is one of the game’s regions. It can be found to the west of the Central Hyrule Region and is separated from that region to the east by the Regencia River.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.