What should I watch if I like the 100?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Carolina Orozco
    Participant

The Walking Dead is a show. If you enjoy watching series that take place in a post-apocalyptic world, then you have most likely heard of The Walking Dead.
    Falling Skies. If we were to have a conversation about science fiction dystopian series without addressing Falling Skies, we would be doing the topic a disservice.
    The Citizens of the Future.
    Terra Nova.
    Shadowhunters.
    Lost.
    Revolution.
    12 Monkeys.

How much does the cast of the 100 make per episode?

According to People magazine, in 2014 the show’s original cast members, including Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg, and Kunal Nayyar, began receiving one million dollars every episode of the show. According to People, Patricia Heaton received a total of $450,000 every episode of her show.

What is the best episode of the 100?

The 100: IMDb’s Picks for the Top 10 Episodes of the Season
    Part Two of Damocles, Episode 1 of Season 5 (9.6)
    2 S7E08 Anaconda (9.4)
    3 S4E13 Praimfaya (9.3)
    4 Season Two Episode Sixteen Blood Must Have Blood Part Two (9.3)
    5 S4E10 Die All, Die Merrily (9.2)
    Part One of Damocles, Episode 6 of Season 5 (9.0)
    7 S5E03 Sleeping Giants (9.0)
    8 Season 3 Episode 3: You Who Enter Here (8.9)

Which 100 series is the best?

The 100 Greatest Seasons of All Time
    #1 The Second Season; Premiere Date: October 22, 2014
    #2 The fourth season premiered on February 1, 2017, marking its debut.
    #3 This is the first season, and it premiered on March 19, 2014.
    #4 The Fifth Season Initially Aired on April 24, 2018
    #5 Episode of Season 3, Originally Aired on January 21, 2016
    #6 The Sixth Season Original Air Date: April 30, 2019
    #7 The seventh season will premiere on May 19, 2020.

What should I watch if I like the 100?, What should I watch if I like the 100?, How much does the cast of the 100 make per episode?, What is the best episode of the 100?, Which 100 series is the best?

What are the worst episodes of the 100?

According to IMDb’s Rankings, Here Are The Top 5 (And Bottom 5) Episodes Of The Final Season Of “The 100.”
    5. The Dying of the Light, season 7, episode 15 (6.7)
    6 Best: S7E02 The Garden (8.5)
    Worst: Season 7, Episode 16 “The Last War” (7.4)
    8: Season Seven Episode Ten, “A Little Sacrifice” (8.5)
    9 Worst: S7E03 False Gods (7.8)
    10 Best: S7E04 Hesperides (8.3)

What episode does Bellamy find Clarke in Season 2?

Wanheda

Does the 100 get better after Season 1?

The first season gets off to a terrible start but gets better with each episode. The writing in the second season was outstanding, and the season itself was a work of beauty. Acting and visual effects in the third season were taken to an even higher level. You’ll want to skip the first couple of episodes of the show because they are among the weakest in the whole series.

Why did Jaha leave the 100?

JASON ROTHENBERG: I had two goals in mind for his departure. The first was that I wanted him to go out on top and be remembered as a hero. I hoped that rather than rejoicing at his passing, other people would be impacted by it. My opinion is that Jaha was a figure who, in part due to the fact that Isaiah has been such an enthralling and attractive performer, was somewhat controversial in the sense that he did not have all positive qualities.

What should I watch if I like the 100?, What are the worst episodes of the 100?, What episode does Bellamy find Clarke in Season 2?, Does the 100 get better after Season 1?, Why did Jaha leave the 100?

Why did Lexa betray Clarke?

After the events of Blood Must Have Blood (Part 1), during which Lexa betrayed the Sky People by fleeing Mount Weather in order to save her own people, the two of them experienced a deterioration in their friendship.

How many of the original 100 are still alive?

four distinct personas

Who stayed with Clarke on earth?

Without them, Clarke would be stranded on Earth by herself, with none of her pals to keep her company. This actually took place towards the end of the fourth season of The 100, when Raven, Murphy, Emori, and Echo left for space while Octavia, Indra, Gaia, Jackson, Miller, and Niylah remained in the bunker. This resulted in Clarke being left behind on the surface all by herself for a period of six years.

Is Octavia alive in the 100?

She takes damage from one of Bellamy’s arrows, and he is unable to bring her back to the drop ship in time. After he and Finn have lured the Reapers to the Grounders in order to assist the Delinquents, Lincoln makes his appearance. Octavia is relieved to find that he is still alive, and Lincoln reassures Bellamy that he will be able to save Octavia if they hurry and get out of there.

What should I watch if I like the 100?, Why did Lexa betray Clarke?, How many of the original 100 are still alive?, Who stayed with Clarke on earth?, Is Octavia alive in the 100?

What happened to Octavia on the 100?

Octavia has consistently held the position of being one of the most dangerous people on The 100, as well as on any planet, at any given point in time. However, after a long and difficult path to redemption after Blodreina, she eventually became Hope’s adoptive mother together with Diyoza (another redeemed warrior woman with an expansive heart.)

Is Octavia pregnant in the 100?

They did not have any children, and Octavia did not become pregnant at any time. You can find a tape of her telling Lincoln that she is pregnant, then they show the kid, and then they leave it behind for her brother to take care of. If you google “the 100,” you will get the clip.

What does Octavia mean in the Bible?

The Meaning of the Name Octavia in English Octavia is a popular choice among Christians for a girl’s name. It is of English origin and can have more than one meaning. The name Octavia means “eighth,” and the number eight is considered to be a lucky number.

What is Octavia called in the 100?

Over the course of The 100’s first five seasons, Octavia Blake, played by Marie Avgeropoulos, has been referred to by a variety of monikers, including the Girl Under the Floor, Skairipa, Osleya, and, most recently, Blodreina, also known as The Red Queen.

What should I watch if I like the 100?, What happened to Octavia on the 100?, Is Octavia pregnant in the 100?, What does Octavia mean in the Bible?, What is Octavia called in the 100?

How does Octavia die?

Octavia vanished into thin air after being stabbed by an adult version of Hope Diyoza, played by Shelby Flannery, who reappeared after the Anomaly was activated. Octavia’s attacker was the adult Hope Diyoza. Fans will have to wait in order to find out what happened to Octavia, but there are indications that she may have been killed off.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.