What types are super effective against poison?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rahima Leigh
    Participant

Comparison of the Good and Bad in Pokmon Go
    WEAK AGAINST TYPES THAT ARE SUPER EFFECTIVE (ATK) (DMG)
    WEAK AGAINST TYPES THAT ARE SUPER EFFECTIVE (ATK) (DMG)
    Poison Fairy, Grass Ground, Psychic Psychic Fighting, Poison Bug, Dark, Ghost Rock Bug, Fire, Flying, Ice Fighting, Grass, Ground, Steel, and Water. Poison Fairy, Grass Ground, Psychic Psychic Fighting, Poison Bug. Poison Bug. Dark. Ghost Rock Bug.

Does dark resist poison?

Both the Dark type and the Steel type were created in Generation II with the intention of providing a counterbalance to the Psychic type. As a result, the Dark type is resistant to Psychic-type attacks. If Dark Pokmon’s second type is Poison, then their only weakness is to Ground, which makes up for the fact that all of Dark’s other weaknesses are nullified.

What is poison dark weak to?

There are positives and negatives to every type.
    Type Extremely Efficient and Ineffective
    Poison Grass, Fairy Ground, Psychic Psychic Fighting, Poison Bug, Ghost, Dark Rock Flying, Bug, Fire, Ice Fighting, Ground, Steel, Water, Grass Poison Grass, Fairy Ground, Psychic Psychic Fighting Poison Bug, Ghost, Dark Rock Flying Poison Grass,
    Ice, Fairy Fighting, Ground, Steel Rock, and finally Fire.

Why are poison types weak to psychic?

2 Answers. One possible explanation for this is that psychic ability was associated with willpower, while poison was associated with diseases that were fatal. It would appear that an individual’s will to live has a significant role in determining whether or not they will survive a sickness.

What types are super effective against poison?, What types are super effective against poison?, Does dark resist poison?, What is poison dark weak to?, Why are poison types weak to psychic?

What are good psychic moves?

Pokmon: A Ranking of the 15 Most Powerful Psychic Moves
    15 Agility.
    14 Hypnosis.
    13 Teleport.
    12 Synchronoise.
    11 Beyond the five senses.
    10 Telekinesis.
    9 Psycho Boost.
    8 Glitzy Glow.

Is psychic a good move for Kadabra?

I think that I would try my hand at psychic readings. To begin, psychic ability is beneficial because it is more potent. You can get away with a smaller pp as you are only intending to use it in situations when it can sweep. Because it is a sweeper, only highly powerful moves or movements that help set up are good on sweepers. This is the second point I want to make, building on the first.

Is reflect a good Pokemon move?

It is in your best interest to keep Reflect. It is significantly more beneficial than Disable because it enhances your entire team’s defense (and for a longer period of time when you use a Light Clay), and I used it to save my Kadabra’s ass a number of times on my most recent Pearl go through. If you also wish to keep Disable, then you need get rid of Confusion.

How many turns does reflect last?

five revolutions

What types are super effective against poison?, What are good psychic moves?, Is psychic a good move for Kadabra?, Is reflect a good Pokemon move?, How many turns does reflect last?

Is barrier better than reflect?

Reflect is the superior choice if you intend to use it as part of a team tactic or double fight. However, if you are only going to use it on one Pokemon, the Barrier is the superior choice because it allows you to apply it several times, which will result in a greater overall improvement in defense.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.