Where can I emote as Groot?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Emmy Mcfarland
    Participant

If you open up your emote wheel when you are standing in front of the friendship monument, you will notice that your regular emotes have momentarily disappeared. All you need to do is stand in front of the monument. They have been replaced by the emote for Groot’s Battle Brothers. After you activate it, Rocket will emerge riding on Groot’s back. That settles it.

How do you rescue baby Groot?

To save Fortnite’s Sapling Groot, travel to the exterior of the Holly Hedges Nursery. There, among the shelving units, you’ll discover a variety of collections of potted plants sitting on the ground. This is the location you need to go to.

Do you need the Battlepass to get baby Groot?

You do not require the Battle Pass in order to get this Back bling, so head on over to Fortnite right away and get your hands on this reward!

Where is Baby Groot and holly hedges?

If you jump off the Battle Bus and land at Holly Hedges using the glider, you will have completed the objective. You should go to the area in the southwest corner that contains the Garden Center. In the backyard one may find a gated fence as well as plants. If you check those plants carefully, you should be able to spot Baby Groot hiding underneath them.

Where can I emote as Groot?, Where can I emote as Groot?, How do you rescue baby Groot?, Do you need the Battlepass to get baby Groot?, Where is Baby Groot and holly hedges?

Where is Groot from?

Origins. The Flora colossus known as Groot hails from Planet X, the primary city of the branch planets. Because of the rigidity of their larynxes, which causes their speech to sound like they are repeating the phrase “I am Groot,” the Flora colossi are beings that resemble trees and have a language that is nearly impossible to understand due to the fact that it sounds like they are saying “I am Groot.”

Can Rocket actually understand Groot?

Even though Groot just says “I am Groot,” the Guardians of the Galaxy are nevertheless able to comprehend what he is trying to convey thanks to the following explanation: However, because the raccoon has been Rocket’s friend for a very long time, he is able to comprehend what Groot is saying from the very first minute that they meet.

Who destroyed Yggdrasil?

those Who Will Shape the World of Tomorrow

Is there a real Yggdrasil?

According to what I’ve heard, Yggdrasil is an urban legend. There is a strong possibility that in ancient times, somewhere in Scandinavia, there stood a massive, old tree with twisted branches that served as the real-life inspiration for the mythical tree of Yggdrasil. However, it is quite likely that it has been extinct for a very long time and has disappeared into the mists of time.

Where can I emote as Groot?, Where is Groot from?, Can Rocket actually understand Groot?, Who destroyed Yggdrasil?, Is there a real Yggdrasil?

How does Thor know Groot?

This notion, however, runs counter to the events depicted in Avengers: Infinity War, in which Thor explains that he is able to communicate with Groot because he studied the latter’s language as part of an optional curriculum on Asgard. Gunn provided the explanation for the reality behind Thor’s reasoning. When Thor remarked that Groot was an elective, he was, as is his wont, making a joke about something.

Who all can understand Groot?

It has been stated by James Gunn that all of the Guardians will be able to understand Groot’s language by the time the post-credit scene of Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2/Avengers: Infinity War is filmed (essentially by the time Groot II is Teen Groot) (before then only Rocket could). Thor is also capable of comprehending it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.