Where is the NCR heavy trooper armor?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rahima Leigh
    Participant

places. the 188th trading post This armor will be worn by at least two heavy NCR troopers who are level 16 or above. The Forgotten Camp Hope This armor will be worn by at least two heavy NCR troopers who are level 16 or above. Camp McCarran After a certain point in the main storyline, there are now two NCR heavy troopers standing guard outside of James Hus’s office.

How does Auld Lang Syne start?

Having Arcade as a buddy, earning his confidence, and having made progress toward one of the primary storyline triggers are the conditions need to activate this mission (even if he wasnt recruited at the time it happened).

What can I use to repair Elite riot gear?

The riot gear helmets are one of the very few pieces of headgear that are designated Heavy clothing. As a result, most other headgear, including Jury Rigging, is unable to repair the riot gear helmets. However, if you have access to heavier body armor, such as metal armor, you can fix it. In addition, the ranger helmet can be used to make repairs to it.

How do I get the key to the NCR safehouse?

The secret hideout is carved into the side of a cliff, and accessing it requires a key. After establishing a reputation of Liked or higher with the New California Republic, the key can be acquired from Colonel James Hsu at Camp McCarran. This requirement must be met in order to obtain the key.

Where is the NCR heavy trooper armor?, Where is the NCR heavy trooper armor?, How does Auld Lang Syne start?, What can I use to repair Elite riot gear?, How do I get the key to the NCR safehouse?

How do I start lonesome road?

After making your initial foray into the Mojave Desert, you will be greeted by a new radio signal that is simply referred to as Radio Signal. This will also trigger the beginning of a new mission (The Reunion). To begin your journey along the Lonesome Road, head to the Canyon Wreckage by following the quest sign to get there, and then enter the Divide.

What level should I be for lonesome road?

It’s possible to complete Honest Hearts at a rather low level, and it really offers some excellent treasure for characters at lower levels (6-10). Since the adversaries in Lonesome Road and Old World Blues are powerful and challenging, I would suggest a level between 16 and 20.

Does Lonesome Road end the game?

No. In the slides that conclude the presentation, it is stated unequivocally that the Courier must continue along the path that they choose at Hoover Dam. Lonesome Road is without a doubt the culmination of the story of the Couriers, but it is not the climax of the story of New Vegas, which is more extensive than them despite the fact that they are the focal point.

Does Ed E die in lonesome road?

ED-E is not truly destroyed in any case. That unit is destroyed, but before it does, he transmits everything that he learns while he is with you on Lonesome Road to the first model that is located in the Mojave Desert.

Where is the NCR heavy trooper armor?, How do I start lonesome road?, What level should I be for lonesome road?, Does Lonesome Road end the game?, Does Ed E die in lonesome road?

Which upgrade for Ed-E is better?

On Hardcore, if Ed-E is attacked by a powerful foe, he will perish regardless of whether or not you have upgraded his defenses. Because of this, it is in your best interest to improve Ed-weapons E’s so that you have a greater chance of eliminating threats before they get close.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.