Which MBTI type is the most attractive?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Carolina Orozco
    Participant

I conducted a survey to determine which Myers-Briggs personality type each respondent found most attractive, and the following are the findings:
    ENFP. A survey found that 23% of ENFPs believe they are most attracted to INTJs.
    INFP. Twenty percent of INFPS members identified themselves as being most drawn to ENFPS.
    ENFJ. 15% of ENFJs surveyed identified INTJs as the personality type they find most attractive.
    INFJ, ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, and INTJ respectively.

What is the most annoying MBTI?

Which personality type on the MBTI scale is the most frustrating?
    INFPs3s1.35%
    ESTJs53s23.87%sINTJs9s4.05%sENTJs5s2.25%
    ISFPs2s0.90%

Which personality type is the meanest?

What do you consider to be the most despicable MBT type?
    ESTJ. Votes: 26 32.5% ISTJ. Votes: 5 6.3% ENTJ. Votes: 16 20.0% INTJ. Votes: 8 10.0% ESTP. Votes: 10 12.5% ISTP. Votes: 4 5.0% ENTP. Votes: 9 11.3% INTP. Votes: 2 2.5%

What personality type cheats the most?

In my experience, xSTPs and ESFxs are the types that are most inclined to engage in unethical behavior. Extraverted and more gregarious, ESFJ (females), ESFP (females), and ESTP (males) have greater opportunities to locate someone to cheat with because of their personalities. They need to be popular, so even if they don’t cheat, their relationship will end because of someone else if they don’t compromise.

Which MBTI type is the most attractive?, Which MBTI type is the most attractive?, What is the most annoying MBTI?, Which personality type is the meanest?, What personality type cheats the most?

Which MBTI is most prone to depression?

INFJs

Which personality type is the most loyal?

ENFPs

What personality type do psychopaths have?

The original psychopath Primary psychopaths are emotionless, heartless, manipulative, do not take chances, and have very little to no fear or anxiety. They also do not take risks. The truly terrifying part? They do not feel any sense of shame or remorse. They have a very significant connection to narcissistic personality disorder as well as antisocial personality disorder. [Case in point:]

What personality type is narcissistic?

Disorder of Narcissistic Personality (NPD) A person’s sense of their own importance is inflated, they have a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, they have troubled relationships, and they lack empathy for other people when they suffer from one of several types of personality disorders. This mental condition is known as narcissistic personality disorder.

Which MBTI type is the most attractive?, Which MBTI is most prone to depression?, Which personality type is the most loyal?, What personality type do psychopaths have?, What personality type is narcissistic?

Which personality type is the kindest?

The ISFJ and the INFP are, without a doubt, the most sympathetic personality types. Isfjs are truly loving and warm individuals who are also quite loyal and just 33 pure. Since infjs are completely committed to comprehending and empathizing with others, it should come as no surprise that they are also exceptionally kind. Although I believe that infps and enfps can also be pleasant, I believe that it depends on the individual.

What MBTI type is Jesus?

If the conclusions I’ve drawn are true, Jesus had preferences for INFJ or possibly INTJ, INFP, or INTP. This is assuming that the conclusions I’ve drawn are correct. In addition to the fact that, according to those who believe in him, Jesus was the son of God, this may explain why he stood out from the crowd to such a great extent.

What personality type was John Lennon?

INFPs

What was John Lennon’s IQ?

IQ of John Lennon, according to Wikipedia BeatleLinks Fab Forum. According to the section on John Lennon in Wikipedia, the musician’s IQ was measured when he was 16 years old and found to be 165.

Which MBTI type is the most attractive?, Which personality type is the kindest?, What MBTI type is Jesus?, What personality type was John Lennon?, What was John Lennon’s IQ?

What is John Lennon’s favorite Beatles song?

Strawberry Fields Until the End of Time

Who was most talented Beatle?

Paul McCartney

Was John Lennon a good guitarist?

John Lennon is the mastermind behind several of the Beatles’ acoustic hits, including Norwegian Wood, Julia, Happiness Is a Warm Gun, and Dear Prudence. Despite the fact that he is rarely recognized for his guitar skills, John Lennon is the man behind these songs. John was aware that he was not a technically proficient musician, but he knew that any guitarist could string together a few chords that were successful.

What were John Lennon’s last words?

According to an interview with one of the two cops who were taking John Lennon to Roosevelt Hospital, the word “yeah” appears to have been the final word that John Lennon spoke before passing away. Immediately after being struck by the bullets in the side and back, he shouted, “I’m Shot!”

Which MBTI type is the most attractive?, What is John Lennon’s favorite Beatles song?, Who was most talented Beatle?, Was John Lennon a good guitarist?, What were John Lennon’s last words?

Who was the smartest Beatle?

In terms of his general musicianship, George Harrison was light years ahead of his peers. He is the only one who has contributed substantial amounts of session guitar work to the albums of other groups.

Who was the kindest Beatle?

On the other hand, based on what I’ve heard and read about them, Ringo Starr was most likely the kindest of the four. Although John Lennon was not necessarily a bad person in general, I would have to say that out of the four Beatles, he was the most inconsiderate of the bunch.

Who was the least popular Beatle?

The one that we dislike the most is George Harrison. Fans of George Harrison will be disappointed to learn that their favorite Beatle came in dead last in a popularity poll held by CBS. Harrison received only 8 percent of the vote, putting him in last place.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.