Rahima Leigh
    Participant

Who has the prettiest jump shot?

The NBA’s Klay Thompson

Who has the best jumpshot ever?

Curry, Stephen 1.

Who has the fastest shot in 2K21?

The Most Effective Jump Shots
    Stephen Curry has the best hop-jumping ability.
    Release Timing: 75% speed tends to be the sweet spot for most players, but 100% speed is OP if you learn how to time it well. If you learn how to time it correctly, you will have an advantage over other players.
    The reality of jumpshots is that you can most likely master any jumpshot, even the most unusual ones, if you practice it frequently enough and give it enough time.

What is the best free throw in NBA 2K21?

The Current Players on the NBA 2K21 Roster Who Have the Highest Free Throw Attribute List # Player FT
    1. Jordan Clarkson SG / SF | 64 | UTA 97
    2. JJ Redick SG / SF | 63 | DAL 96
    3. Chris Paul, Point Guard, Point Guard, Phoenix 95
    4. Stephen Curry, Point Guard/Swingman | 63 | G-Spot | 94

Who has the prettiest jump shot?, Who has the prettiest jump shot?, Who has the best jumpshot ever?, Who has the fastest shot in 2K21?, What is the best free throw in NBA 2K21?

How do you shoot better in NBA 2K21?

Advice on Shooting for NBA 2K21 in General
    To receive a boost, you must press the left trigger at the optimal release time.
    Turning off the Shot Meter will grant you an advantage if you are utilizing the Shot Button.
    This year’s green release is more difficult, so please be patient.
    OR if you want Shot Timing on Pro Stick like it was last year, switch off the Shot Aiming feature.

What percentage of NBA 2K21 is real?

The other choice is based on the percentage of legitimate players. The result of this is that gunshot releases are eliminated from the equation. Because of this, you and every other player can fire at the same targets. You simply take the shot and let it go without being concerned about the time. The individual release point of each player is no longer a determinant; instead, the decision is made based on percentages.

How do I get better at my career 2K21?

The Best Five MyCareer Hints and Strategies in NBA 2K21
    In MyCareer, getting your construct just perfect is quite important.
    To get off to a good start in MyCareer, it is essential to do well in the pre-draft portion of the game.
    Find as many different routes to successful venture capital funding as you can.
    You should make an effort to become accustomed to utilizing the new shot meter.
    In MyCareer, the most important thing you can do is level up your badges.

What does the Gatorade symbol mean in 2K21?

draining, and something better ought to be found.

Who has the prettiest jump shot?, How do you shoot better in NBA 2K21?, What percentage of NBA 2K21 is real?, How do I get better at my career 2K21?, What does the Gatorade symbol mean in 2K21?

What does the 2K symbol mean in 2K?

It indicates that they have given 2K their very being. level 5: Share, Report, and Save. level 1:

What does a star mean in 2K?

Additionally, the star may stand in for a celebrity or VIP (but yes, more often than not its a 2K18 Legend)

How do you get the star icon on 2k21?

You need to be playing consistently good offense and defense to the point that either your offensive or defensive consistency increases to an 85 or above. This is the best response I’ve ever read. At that location, the star ought to make its appearance. Because of this, different players receive recognition for their offensive and defensive contributions.

Who is the best 2k YouTuber?

Chris Smoove is unquestionably at the pinnacle of the list of the best NBA 2K19 YouTubers. His gaming channel has more than 4 million subscribers, and he is famous for the humorous catchphrases he uses. ShakeDown2012, JotaPlays, iPodKingCarter, LSK, and Two Brothers Gaming are a few examples of further talented NBA 2K19 players.

Who has the prettiest jump shot?, What does the 2K symbol mean in 2K?, What does a star mean in 2K?, How do you get the star icon on 2k21?, Who is the best 2k YouTuber?

Why does 2k say I don’t have the required account privileges PS4?

The simplest solution to this problem is to sign out of all of your PSN IDs, with the exception of the one you’re using right now. Try this out on your PS4 to do what you need: Hold down the PlayStation button while you’re on the home screen of that account, and then pick Power > Log Out of PS4 when prompted. Repeat the process as many times as required until the single adult account, which you wish to utilize, is still logged in.

How do I get a verified 2k account?

Verification of Your MyPlayer Account
    Go to: https://www.nba2k.com.
    To log in, select the Sign In option in the top-right corner of the screen.
    Please enter the username AND password for your MyPLAYER account.
    When you successfully log in, an automatic verification of your account is performed during the process of logging in.

Why does my 2K account keep expiring?

It is imperative that you pay attention to this detail: If you do not input an email address that is formatted correctly, a verification email will be unable to reach you, which will result in an expired account.

Can I transfer my 2K player to another account?

You have the option to create a backup of the My Profile save file that is now active. That should be saved to the appropriate file on your MyPlayer. After you have finished doing that, you will need to remove the My Profile and then create a brand new MyPlayer. When you are ready to utilize the other one, simply remove the My Profile save file that is now being used and then use the other one.

Who has the prettiest jump shot?, Why does 2k say I don’t have the required account privileges PS4?, How do I get a verified 2k account?, Why does my 2K account keep expiring?, Can I transfer my 2K player to another account?

Where can I buy legit 2K accounts?

Sports When it comes to purchasing and selling gaming accounts for online games like Fortnite and NBA 2K, TNB has been the most reputable and well-known provider for years. being a part of the community since 2016 and working in the sector continuously since that year

Can you buy a 2K account?

Purchase NBA 2K Accounts Here! NBA 2K20’s Electronic Sports Market. PlayerAuctions is the best marketplace for purchasing a brand-new NBA 2K account. Take a look at what we have to offer right now!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.