Who is the cultist in Sparta?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Carolina Orozco
    Participant

Pausanias

What happens if you kill Lagos?

In addition, if you choose to kill Lagos, you will not be able to acquire sufficient evidence for the mission A Bloody Feast. It is possible that he will hand over the evidence if he is persuaded to leave the cult. The mission will be considered successful either if Lagos can be persuaded or if he is eliminated.

Can Lagos Be Saved?

Executioner, Judge, and the Jury It is possible for you to persuade him to abandon the Cultists of Kosmos if you have already killed the Monger alone in the cave and if you have saved Lagos’s family. The quest will come to an end after that. If you want to avoid this, you should kill Lagos.

Should I kill Lagos or let him live?

If you choose to eliminate Lagos, you will not find the clue. If you choose to let him live, he will inform you and remove the bounty from your head. You absolutely must protect his family in order to do that. The conquest battle does nothing but bring out the cultists.

Who is the cultist in Sparta?, Who is the cultist in Sparta?, What happens if you kill Lagos?, Can Lagos Be Saved?, Should I kill Lagos or let him live?

How can I convince Lagos?

The city of Lagos can be found inside the fort in one of the buildings. You can sneak in from the back door without too much trouble. You will have a better chance of convincing him to leave the cult and join Brasidas if you have already rescued his family and completed the Monger Down quest without drawing attention to yourself. You will receive the ring that belonged to Pausanias from him.

Should you kill the monger?

Because of this, killing the monster in the cave is the best choice, as it not only prevents you from losing a member but also prevents you from having to make difficult decisions that you could have avoided. However, if you want to avoid having a significant portion of the game’s plot spoiled for you, it is recommended that you kill the Monger in the Cave rather than in the theater.

Do choices matter in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla?

The new Assassin’s Creed game from Ubisoft, Valhalla, is packed with choices that feel like they have real repercussions. However, because Eivor’s journey through Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla is centered on their relationship with Sigurd, none of the other decisions that you make will have any bearing on how the game concludes.

What to say to Deimos in where it all began?

There are a few different outcomes that can occur here dependent on the choices you made in the earlier quests. If you have adhered to this guide’s instructions to the letter, then Deimos should begin the conversation by stating, “My sword is my family.” In that case, you will be aware that there is a good possibility that you can save his or her life (picture4).

Who is the cultist in Sparta?, How can I convince Lagos?, Should you kill the monger?, Do choices matter in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla?, What to say to Deimos in where it all began?

Is Deimos a Alexios?

Deimos, whose real name was Alexios, was one of the two primary antagonists in the action role-playing video game Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey, which was released in 2018 and was the eleventh major entry in the Assassin’s Creed series. The other primary antagonist was Aspasia.

Are there dragons in AC Valhalla?

There is a good chance that dragons will make an appearance in the downloadable content for Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla; however, this may cause the game’s narrative to become more convoluted. With the release of the Wrath of the Druids downloadable content pack the following month, players of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will be able to leave England behind and find a new story and saga in Ireland.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.