Why are the Thalmor attacking me?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Aman Sutherland
    Participant

As a result of the attack on the Thalmor Embassy in the main questline during the course of the quest Diplomatic Immunity, players will typically receive Execution Orders. According to the information provided in the wiki entry on Thalmor Justicars, the Justiciars have the ability to launch an immediate attack if the Dragonborn is clad in an Amulet of Talos.

How do I get into the Thalmor embassy after diplomatic immunity?

Once the Dragonborn has completed Diplomatic Immunity, they will have access to a bug in the Reeking Cave that will allow them to enter the Embassy. It is furthermore feasible to recover entrance by vaulting over the fence to the left of the embassy building by using a horse as a mount.

How do I get out of the Thalmor embassy?

Make your way out of the embassy. Attack the Troll with whatever weapons you have available, and try to put an end to it as quickly as you can. After the troll has been dispatched, continue along the underground tunnel until it brings you to a point where you can safely exit the embassy.

Where is the key diplomatic immunity?

Get out of the embassy! You should be able to find a trap door that is locked on the left side of the dungeon once you have descended the staircase. After you have read the dossier, two guards will immediately enter the room, and you will need to kill both of them in order to obtain the key. Get close to the door, then insert the key into the lock to unlock it.

Why are the Thalmor attacking me?, Why are the Thalmor attacking me?, How do I get into the Thalmor embassy after diplomatic immunity?, How do I get out of the Thalmor embassy?, Where is the key diplomatic immunity?

How do I start diplomatic immunity?

You must first do the main quest line first. After you have completed the mission Horn of Jurgen Windcaller, speak with Delphine in Riverwood and let her know that you are interested in renting a room in the attic. Proceed to the chamber and wait for her to arrive and chat to you. This should trigger the beginning of a quest. After completing “A Blade in the Dark,” you should be able to begin “Diplomatic Immunity.”

Can you steal the key to Proudspire Manor?

No, you cant. Because, among other things, you took the key without permission. Two, you can’t furnish a home that isn’t yours to begin with.

Is it better to build or buy a house in Skyrim?

The homes you can construct are superior to those you can purchase in both size and the number of amenities they offer. If you purchase the necessary components on your own, the cost of constructing one need not be particularly high. The only items you won’t be able to find on your own are pieces of glass and straw.

Why do elves hate Talos?

The Thalmor, which is a part of the Aldmeri Dominion, has the goal of consolidating all of Tamriel’s provinces under the authority of a single governing body, with Elven rulers occupying every position of authority. The actions of Tiber Septim and what he caused to the Thalmor’s homeland are the primary reasons why the Thalmor, and maybe all Altmer, despise Talos.

Why are the Thalmor attacking me?, How do I start diplomatic immunity?, Can you steal the key to Proudspire Manor?, Is it better to build or buy a house in Skyrim?, Why do elves hate Talos?

Why are Thalmor in Skyrim?

According to Delphine’s explanation, the members of the Thalmor are elf supremacists who work toward the destruction of the Empire and the worship of Talos because these practices are in direct opposition to the Thalmor’s own ideals. They assert that they are the only ones responsible for shutting down the Oblivion Gates in the Dominion (much like the An-Xileel).

Can you marry Ondolemar in Skyrim?

There are two reasons why you are unable to marry Ondolemar: first, he is not available for marriage in any version of the game, and second, employing cheats, also known as console commands, is only possible on the personal computer. Even with the console command, the MaleElfHaughty voice set does not have any marriage dialogue, which means he cannot be married.

Can Dragonborn defeat the Thalmor?

To be honest, no. Even while the Dragonborn has incredible power, they are still simply one individual up against a whole army. While the armies of the Empire, Hammerfell, Skyrim, Black Marsh, or whoever else was involved faced forth against the Thalmor army, he and his best soldiers would take on the Sapiarchs and their best guys.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.