Why can Tidus breathe underwater?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Libbie McCartney
    Participant

Your theory, as far as I understand it, is right; nonetheless, exposure to pyreflies enables humans to train to stay underwater for such extended periods of time. For this reason, blitzballers like Tidus and Wakka, as well as submarine salvagers like Rikku, are able to remain submerged for longer periods of time than other characters.

How does Tidus not drown?

They consume the water, then exhale the water as carbon dioxide (appears as bubbles in the water). Because of this, we never witness Tidus or Wakka using the restroom during our time with them in the game.

How do players breathe in Blitzball?

It is made quite clear in the game that they do not breathe while they are underwater. They just do not breathe for that five minutes and are able to do ninja moves while they are doing so.

Does sin always look the same FFX?

Sin is the dream of all the fayth that you see on the route to Zanarkand after you crest Mt. Gagazet; the appearance of a summon is based on its fayth, and the fayth dreaming of Sin/Zanarkand never vary. Therefore, every iteration of Sin seems exactly the same.

Why can Tidus breathe underwater?, Why can Tidus breathe underwater?, How does Tidus not drown?, How do players breathe in Blitzball?, Does sin always look the same FFX?

Does Tidus come back?

Later on, it was determined that the person inside the sphere was Shuyin. The fayth will reveal themselves to Yuna at the end of the game and tell her that they have the power to bring Tidus back to her regardless of how far the player has progressed throughout the game. After that, he makes his way to Spira, and Yuna and he are reunited there.

Why did Tidus hate his dad?

Tidus makes a statement in the farplane that gives the impression that the only reason he pretended to despise Jecht was so that he could continue to think about him. This statement may be found at a certain point in the story. When Tidus yelled out “I hate you, Dad” at the end of the game. Because Tidus was still grieving over the death of his father, it had a more tender and affectionate tone.

Who is Lulu looking for at the Farplane?

Lady Ginnem

What happens if you say you’re more my type Lulu?

Your response, “You’re more my kind, Lulu,” will result in an increase of eight points in Lulu’s affection value.

Why can Tidus breathe underwater?, Does Tidus come back?, Why did Tidus hate his dad?, Who is Lulu looking for at the Farplane?, What happens if you say you’re more my type Lulu?

How do you beat Azi dahaka?

Always make sure the Songstress is dancing, as he can use this attack whenever he wants. He has complete control over when he uses it. If you take damage when the Songstress is not doing her dance, you should immediately begin to recover. Maintain your use of Magical Masque, and keep attacking Azi with everything you’ve got. The use of darkness by a Dark Knight as well as a handful of the Berserker’s strikes are effective against him.

Is the Farplane the lifestream?

It is established fact that the Lifestream and the Farplane are one and the same, and Final Fantasy VII takes place on a different planet around one thousand years after Final Fantasy X. Omega consumes the Farplane and then transplants it to another planet, which is the world of Final Fantasy VII. Shinra then brings the survivors to this new planet. The name of the Farplane eventually changed to the Lifestream, etc.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.