Why did Laguna leave Raine?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Omar Salgado
    Participant

It is not quite known who Ellone’s biological parents are or how she came to be in the care of Laguna and Raine, but it appears that Laguna and Raine have adopted Ellone. When Esthar kidnapped Ellone, Laguna set out to find her. Raine passed away while giving birth, and as a result, Squall and Ellone were left without any parents or a legal guardian, therefore they were placed in an orphanage.

Did Laguna know Raine was pregnant?

Raine’s pregnancy was a complete secret from Laguna. Ellone describes how Raine struggled to maintain her life for a sufficient amount of time in order to prove to Laguna that he had a son, but ultimately she was not successful. Regarding Laguna’s decision to remain in Esthar, it was a difficult sacrifice for him to make, but he was aware that it was necessary.

Why did Ellone send Squall back?

The following morning, Squall is taken away to complete a SeeD operation, and Ellone devises a scheme to utilize her magic to stop her own kidnapping so that Laguna would never have to leave Winhill. She transports Squall’s consciousness back in time so that he might live in the history of Laguna in a dream world.

Who says squall so we meet again?

Yasin afak

Why did Laguna leave Raine?, Why did Laguna leave Raine?, Did Laguna know Raine was pregnant?, Why did Ellone send Squall back?, Who says squall so we meet again?

How do you pronounce Laguna Loire?

Loo-ar, if you prefer. Kinneas: kin-es. Loire is pronounced “l-w-a-re” in French. Kiros: kee-ross.

Where is the white SeeD ship in ff8?

Centra Crater

Does the white SeeD ship disappear?

Unfortunately, beyond that point in the story, the White SeeD Ship is nowhere to be found. That means you won’t be able to locate it again in the future. However, you can still acquire the cards you missed if you wait until CD4 and finish the CC Quest in Balamb Garden. After that, you will get all of the rare cards that you have been missing.

Where is Odin ff8?

Extra details are needed. In Final Fantasy VIII, Odin is a non-controllable Guardian Force that players can choose to use. He shows up unexpectedly at the beginning of fights to finish off the adversaries right away.

Why did Laguna leave Raine?, How do you pronounce Laguna Loire?, Where is the white SeeD ship in ff8?, Does the white SeeD ship disappear?, Where is Odin ff8?

Where is Edea’s house ff8?

Centra continent

Where do I go after Edea’s house?

Your next objective is to fly Balamb Garden to Edeas House and complete that assignment. You will need to climb up to the bridge before you can fly Balamb Garden in the direction of Edeas House. Since Balamb Garden is already located in close proximity to Edeas House, there is no need to travel a great distance.

How do you get to Edea’s house?

As soon as Balamb Garden is mobile, you will be able to locate Edeas House on the globe map; but, you will not be able to enter or identify the location. Coming back here after the events that took place in Trabia Garden will provide a clue that something significant, namely Galbadia Garden, is located in the area.

How do I get to Esthar ff8?

In order to visit Rinoa in the infirmary once more, you must do so in order to reach Esthar. After that, Squall will come collect Rinoa and take her out of Garden, which, regardless of where you were before, will now be at FH.

Why did Laguna leave Raine?, Where is Edea’s house ff8?, Where do I go after Edea’s house?, How do you get to Edea’s house?, How do I get to Esthar ff8?

Can I leave Esthar?

When you leave the Great Salt Lake, you can only go as far as the train station at the bridge. From there, you can only go as far as the Esthar Cloaking Device Interface, which is on the walkway just before the flashback sequence.

Where should I go in Esthar?

Great Salt Lake is located in these locations.
    The city of Esthar.
    Laboratory of the Lunatic Pandora.
    Lunar Gate.
    Lunar Base.
    A memorial for the Sorceress
    Lunatic Pandora.
    The Point of Tears.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.